Springheel's 4 Hour Challenge!

56 replies to this topic

#51 Bikerdude

Bikerdude

Mod hero

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18643 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 11:04 AM

Get a room your own thread, font people.

Move relevant fonts discussion to another thread -

- http://forums.thedar...-darkmod-fonts/

• teh_saccade and Destined like this

#52 Destined

Destined

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1258 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 11:33 AM

Thanks!

#53 NeonsStyle

NeonsStyle

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1249 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 11:37 AM

I played your level yesterday and really enjoyed it. It was both challenging and interesting. Especially getting that loot from the warehouse on expert. 

I did find one little issue you probably won't bother with. As you enter and before you pass through the narrow part of the warehouse, on the left side

there is a pile of packages with two mediums resting on each other. When you climb on those the top falls into the bottom. 

Was a very enjoyable mission, but a lot more enjoyable watching it be made. 

Thanks

Neon

I have a small YouTube channel making videos on a variety of games. Come and have look here:

https://www.youtube.com/c/NeonsStyleHD

#54 Springheel

Springheel

Creative Director (retired)

• Admin
  • 36413 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 11:40 AM

Move relevant fonts to another thread -

- http://forums.thedar...-darkmod-fonts/

Why would you do that?  I was perfectly able to move them myself if I wanted to.  Now my two posts on the subject makes no sense.  :rolleyes:

#55 New Horizon

New Horizon

Mod hero

• Active Developer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13769 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 12:47 PM

lol

#56 Springheel

Springheel

Creative Director (retired)

• Admin
  • 36413 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 08:18 AM

I did find one little issue you probably won't bother with. As you enter and before you pass through the narrow part of the warehouse, on the left side

there is a pile of packages with two mediums resting on each other. When you climb on those the top falls into the bottom.

Oldjim did find and report that.  I thought I fixed it, but realized afterwards that there were two copies of that prefab in the map, and I only fixed one.

#57 teh_saccade

teh_saccade

• PipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 03:30 PM

Having played it this afternoon - I've picked your mission to break next, Springheel and, after encoding and upload will include it in the "I like missions like this..." thread, along with short, encouraging/suggestion discussion regarding speed-build as a start and not as final for x reasons (even found a few new glitches and have displayed some exploits that I use [perhaps this is not a good idea, as usually they are patched or require creation of world object to replace for function]).

Even completed it on expert (although only on challenging AI behaviour), but had to save once as it was so freaking difficult at this level.

All those packages tend to do this if messed with in the version I downloaded yesterday. But perhaps I interact with them in a different manner to others.

I must say - the AI pathing differences between easy/med/expert diffs. is probably the best I have ever found in TDM FM's - it made the game very interesting and it is something that I hope I see more of in future.

Many surprises and unpredicted encounters.

It took dozens of attempts to complete it on expert: A Matter of Hours (of frustration).

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users