• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#26 Bikerdude

Bikerdude

Mod hero

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18643 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 11:45 AM

Here is a link to all the resources I have collected and created over the years -

- mega

And for those who are interested, here is a copy of Komag's repository which includes 800+ T1/T2 & T3 FMs - 

- mega

Has anyone taken a copy of the info from either of those links as been 2 months and want to free up the space on my drive

#27 fllood

fllood

• PipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 08:35 AM

Has anyone taken a copy of the info from either of those links as been 2 months and want to free up the space on my drive

Please keep the darkmod resources another week or two, thank you Biker!

Edited by fllood, 12 August 2017 - 08:47 AM.

"To rush is without doubt the most important enemy of joy" ~ Thieves Saying

#28 Darkness_Falls

Darkness_Falls

Concept Artist

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2525 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 10:51 PM

I just linked to this thread from your thread at ttlg.com, so a few more might try to grab these files soon; so please keep them both up a bit longer, if possible. The link that was posted at ttlg.com before required some decrypt key of some sort, so the link didn't really work there to my knowledge

Sorry to see you go, Bikerdude. Thanks for all your conributions!, and hopefully time will help heal any wounds

Edited by Darkness_Falls, 12 August 2017 - 10:52 PM.

#29 wesp5

wesp5

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 02:25 AM

Maybe you could upload all these assets as TDM addons to the ModDB, there they could stay forever!

#30 kano

kano

• PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 26 August 2017 - 06:22 PM

@Bikerdude, aww, that sucks, man. You will be missed. I understand how sometimes things just don't work out. But you have indeed added a lot of great stuff to this mod. I am not a new user; I am actually a former user who had thousands of posts and whose talked to you before, but I just wanted a new identity.

Anyway, thanks for all the fun missions, and for the help that you gave to others to get their missions done along the way.

EDIT: Let's not forget all of the vocal work you've done too! (both in the core mod and guest-starring in FMs by others).

Edited by kano, 26 August 2017 - 06:41 PM.

#31 Noisycricket

Noisycricket

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1057 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 02:00 PM

Let me guess. Springheel?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bikerdude

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users