• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#51 wesp5

wesp5

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 03:20 AM

Glad to hear it. Well, the "you are not gone" part, not the "burned out" part!

Agreed! I apologize for my "diva" comment, but at the time it sounded like multiple people disappeared because of minor differences. Modding burn out is a common problem, just take a break and come back when you have fun doing things again :).

• Bikerdude and Anderson like this

#52 Baal

Baal

Hero Mapper

• Development Role
  • PipPipPip
  • 1021 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 05:41 AM

Hey Biker. I wish you all the best. Don't beat yourself up too much about things you have or may have done wrong (I don't really know what happened).

You also were of great help to a lot of people, including me. I would most likely never have released a mission without your help. So thank you again. 

• Bikerdude, chakkman, Anderson and 1 other like this

#53 SneaksieDave

SneaksieDave

QA Lead

• Development Role
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10125 posts

Posted 13 May 2018 - 03:22 PM

POPULAR

There. Both parties have now spoken peaceful and healthy words on the topic and healing can begin.  So just knock it off and get the fug back in there!

Oh, and by the way, hi!

(I have no real clue what's going on beyond this post and have no desire to make light of it;  I have myself been off and on gone forever due in no small part to a bunch of life changes and demands.  That said, I'd hate to see either of you leave... so just, don't!  :wub: )

• Dram, Bikerdude, STiFU and 4 others like this

#54 NeonsStyle

NeonsStyle

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1343 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 10:12 AM

To be honest, whoever this is between, you guys need to get onto skype and sit down and work it out. You are all too valuable to

this community to be lost over misunderstandings and misinterpretations. Text has a bad way of being misread, and talking things out

and clearing the air can put all this to rest so everyone is happy again. I really hope that's done so no one feels they have to leave

a community you have put your heart and soul into, as I know Bikerdude has done.

Others butting in and adding psycho-bullshit is just not helpful and possibly deeply embarrassing.

• Bikerdude, chakkman and Anderson like this

I have a small YouTube channel making videos on a variety of games. Come and have look here:

https://www.youtube.com/c/NeonsStyleHD

Briarwood Manor - available here or in game

http://forums.thedar...2017-update-16/

#55 Abusimplea

Abusimplea

• PipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 09:36 PM

This is just the daily bump to keep the thread alive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users