So had a look at this for Momoderator -
- material defs had typos and were missing some info, \ instead of / etc. So I created a single def with the correct info and changed a few things.
- some typo's in the textures names, spec but had specular in the material def. and normal instead of local.
- missing the qer_editorimage in material defs and image files.
- I changed the texture paths in the .ASE file to match the changes I made.
So I created a model in DR and used your textures and its appears fine in-game so that would indicate there is an issue with the exporeting process. I see your using ASCII export 2.51, I dont know if there is an issue with this.
@Attached log as per Springs post above -
Edited by Bikerdude, 03 August 2017 - 08:49 AM.