5 replies to this topic

#1 Nohcelf

Nohcelf

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 03:18 AM

POPULAR

Hello !

I prefer introduce myself when i come into a new community, I think it's more appreciated than someone who just come and post some new question or anything else... So here I am ^^

I'm French. Yes, I start with this statement as it'll probably explain some language mistakes... sorry in advance.

I have discover The Dark Mod only two weeks ago and I fall in love with him ! I have always wanted to play those thieves games but never do... And looking one more time to buy one of the thief's game, my searches bring me here.

This is an amazing job you've done ! And being able to play a game like TDM freely is quite impressive (value for money is invaluable :D)

I already run some missions like "a new job" and "tears of st lucya" and as I'm really interested into mapping, I've done "a matter of hours" and "a bakery job" so I have been able to watch the videos by Springheel and Sotha without spoiling me :)

Right now I'm going through the "thief's den" series (number 3) and yesterday I manage to play in my very first self-made room.

Thanks for reading.

++

• Springheel, Bikerdude, Goldwell and 5 others like this

Nohcelf

#2 Sotha

Sotha

Vertical Contest Winner

• Active Developer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5600 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 03:39 AM

Another visitor! Stay a while; stay forever! ;)

Welcome aboard!
  • Goldwell likes this
Clipper
-The mapper's best friend.

#3 Destined

Destined

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1296 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 05:42 AM

Welcome to the community! If you run into any troubles or have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. It is always great to have new people here, especially when they are willing to create new maps :)

#4 grayman

grayman

Master Builder, Coder

• Active Developer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11987 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 09:01 AM

Welcome!

Glad to hear you're already working on your first mission. A word of advice, which you will read throughout the forum: keep your first mission a simple affair. The larger ones will come with experience.

#5 demagogue

demagogue

Mod hero

• Active Developer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5245 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 08:09 PM

Welcome to the Dark side. :ph34r:

Posted Image

#6 Nohcelf

Nohcelf

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 03:32 AM

Thanks for your welcome.

Glad to hear you're already working on your first mission. A word of advice, which you will read throughout the forum: keep your first mission a simple affair. The larger ones will come with experience.

I have already planned something and it'll be less than 8 rooms I think (and probably quite classical... but i need to learn  ;) ).

Edited by Nohcelf, 30 August 2017 - 03:33 AM.

• Springheel likes this

Nohcelf

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users