lowenz

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1626 posts

Posted 07 October 2017 - 04:33 PM

POPULAR

Hey man! :D

http://www.pcgamer.c...g-the-classics/

So you're a chemist! ( http://www.moddb.com/members/wesp5 )

And thanks for the TDM reference :P

Edited by lowenz, 07 October 2017 - 04:34 PM.

• Bikerdude, Melan, stgatilov and 4 others like this

Task is not so much to see what no one has yet seen but to think what nobody has yet thought about that which everybody see. - E.S.

#2 lowenz

lowenz

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1626 posts

Posted 07 October 2017 - 04:36 PM

And about White Gold, the english version did eventually get the audio fixed or not?

Xenus 2 - White Gold - is that kind of game you WOULD love but you can't, 'cause of technical bugs and an horrible dialogue porting from russian to english.

But I already told you that some years ago (on ModDB) :D

Edited by lowenz, 07 October 2017 - 04:38 PM.

Task is not so much to see what no one has yet seen but to think what nobody has yet thought about that which everybody see. - E.S.

#3 Anderson

Anderson

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 06:23 AM

He's a great hard working person.

"I really perceive that vanity about which most men merely prate — the vanity of the human or temporal life. I live continually in a reverie of the future. I have no faith in human perfectibility. I think that human exertion will have no appreciable effect upon humanity. Man is now only more active — not more happy — nor more wise, than he was 6000 years ago. The result will never vary — and to suppose that it will, is to suppose that the foregone man has lived in vain — that the foregone time is but the rudiment of the future — that the myriads who have perished have not been upon equal footing with ourselves — nor are we with our posterity. I cannot agree to lose sight of man the individual, in man the mass."...

- 2 July 1844 letter to James Russell Lowell from Edgar Allan Poe.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users