Photo

AI KO cone question.

2 replies to this topic

#1 kingsal

kingsal

• PipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 08:49 AM

Hey everyone, is there a way to increase the length of the KO cones for AI? I know there is a spawnarg for the angles. 

#2 Springheel

Springheel

Creative Director (retired)

• Admin
  • 37326 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 09:50 AM

I know New Horizon adjusted the sizes of KO boxes  for AI at various points, though I don't recall where it's set.

TDM Missions:   A Score to Settle   *   A Reputation to Uphold   *   A New Job   *    A Matter of Hours

Video Series:   Springheel's Modules   *   Speedbuild Challenge   *   New Mappers Workshop  *   Building Traps

#3 Destined

Destined

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1533 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 09:52 AM

Hm, you could try to use ko_spot_offset to move the center of the cone further back. For the length I would have to look a bit further, but my Office does not want to start right now...

EDIT: There are two spawnargs "blackjack_headbox_maxs" and "blackjack_headbox_mins" that might define the size of the KO-box. The description of these says "shtvan: This larger box CM for the head is swapped in doing collision tests with the blackjack, at all times the AI is alive, except when in combat state.". I'd says this is most likely the spawnargs you are looking for, but did not confirm it myself.

In case you do not know: the mins-spawnarg defines one bottom corner, the maxs-spawnarg the upper opposite corner of the box. The resulting vector is the diagonal through the box. I hope, you understand what I mean. If not, just ask and I will try to explain it in more detail.

Edited by Destined, 27 January 2018 - 10:07 AM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users