2 replies to this topic

#1 V-Man339

V-Man339

Perfectionist Taffer

• PipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 11:25 PM

POPULAR

After a week as the best man at my best friend online of ten years' wedding forming a bunch of relationships and finding a new family I can safely say I've never had a better time in my life.

I was then followed up by coming home and finding out that after just a free day at home after the trip I'd be headed off again to attend (and I hope do a speech at) my favorite grandfather's funeral.

Aside from the whiplash of emotions this provides it lends a sense of perspective, and I just wanted you to all know that I appreciate your consistent existence quite a fair bit, and love your company, much as I may not show or say it.

• Sotha, HMart, grayman and 6 others like this

I like to record difficult stealth games, and right now you wonderful people are the only ones delivering on that front.
Click here for the crappy channel where that happens.

#2 Sotha

Sotha

Vertical Contest Winner

• Active Developer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5612 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 07:14 AM

POPULAR

Thank you as well.

It is great to occasionally wake up and see a glimpse of the little blessings we have in life, no matter how large or small. They are scattered all over the place, but most of the time we fail to pay attention to their existence; we just sleepwalk past, over and under them.

I recommend immediate action of collective blessing counting.
  • HMart, Moonbo, Petike the Taffer and 2 others like this
Clipper
-The mapper's best friend.

#3 RPGista

RPGista

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1519 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 10:17 AM

Yeah, life is short, we should indeed always remind ourselves of all the little things we have going on that bring us joy and brings us together. Cheers!

• V-Man339 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users