I've encountered a big problem with my wip map 'Seed of the Lodestar' - it starts and works without problems, but an error (malloc error 1048576) occurs while loading savegame after restarting TDM.
But - if I start the map from the beginning and then load savegame, it works well.
I've tried deleting whole sections of the map (it have five: the city, sea bottom/surface and ship's exterior, ships interior, arctic wreck, buried ruins) and removing only one section didn't fix the problem, even if entity limits seems to be in the safe zone afterwards. Also removing almost all of model files from /models folder makes fresh load-save work - so it may be related to model complexity. I've tried making all func_static no solid and it didn't help, so its not a collision limit problem.
Here's download link: