The Dark Mod Forums

Mouse Binding settings for Aux1 do not work

Hi,

If I change the setting "Edit" -> "Mouse Settings" -> "Camera View" -> "Paste Shader Natural" to SHIFT + AUX1, I cannot use the Paste Shader Natural functionality.

AUX1 is the button used for 'go back' in browsers. It works in other programs.

It seems to be the same issue for AUX2 ('go forward').

I also tried changing other MMB bindings to AUX1 (Pick Shader, Paste Shader Projected) with the result that they did not work.

Also tried with another mouse, with same result.

If I set it to something else, e.g. shift + right mouse button, it works as expected.

On Windows 10, 64 bit.

DarkRadiant 2.6.0 x64

post-2221-0-05849800-1529223371_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jesps

Thanks for the suggestion LDAsh.

I have never heard of that program before, so I am not comfortable installing it though. Then I would rather stick to MMB :)

Plus, it is not a question of DarkRadiant being unable to detect the mouse button. It clearly is, since I can change the mapping.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Status Updates

• Petike the Taffer

I've finally managed to log in to The Dark Mod Wiki. I'm back in the saddle and before the holidays start in full, I'll be adding a few new FM articles and doing other updates. Written in Stone is already done.
      · 3 replies
    • nbohr1more

TDM 15th Anniversary Contest is now active! Please declare your participation: https://forums.thedarkmod.com/index.php?/topic/22413-the-dark-mod-15th-anniversary-contest-entry-thread/

· 0 replies
    • JackFarmer

@TheUnbeholden
      You cannot receive PMs. Could you please be so kind and check your mailbox if it is full (or maybe you switched off the function)?
      · 1 reply
    • OrbWeaver

I like the new frob highlight but it would nice if it was less "flickery" while moving over objects (especially barred metal doors).
      · 4 replies
    • nbohr1more

Please vote in the 15th Anniversary Contest Theme Poll

· 0 replies