Ding Dong Bell

3 replies to this topic

#1 Ravenhook

Ravenhook

• PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 02:26 PM

POPULAR

Here are some screenshots of my work in progress mission, it started life as a dromed mission and then got restarted as a newdark mission but what I wanted out of it the old engine grumbled and shot itself. Dark mod has given this new life and I can stretch out what would have been an ongoing campaign set of missions into a proper storyline.

Ok, these are five shots of the starting area which is a profitless slum, I still have the backs of a couple of buildings to do and a side area to fence off and of course put in the AI's but I am really pleased at what I have got so far with a great deal of help from Springheel's and Bikerdudes video's.

By the way...why has my moon hacked itself to death?. Please note that these have been auto enhanced and are a little darker in game.

Attached Thumbnails

• 1.jpg
  • 2.jpg
  • 3.jpg
  • 4.jpg

• Springheel, Bikerdude, joebarnin and 4 others like this

#2 Bikerdude

Bikerdude

Mod hero

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20181 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 03:34 PM

By the way...why has my moon hacked itself to death?. Please note that these have been auto enhanced and are a little darker in game.
Easy fix, select the face of the small nodraw brush in the skybox with the moon textyre on one face and choose fit texture @ 1:1

#3 Obsttorte

Obsttorte

Scripting guru, Mapper

• Active Developer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5682 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 03:47 PM

For the future make sure that you have texture lock enabled when moving brushes around.

FM's: Builder Roads, Old Habits, Old Habits Rebuild
WIP's: Several. Although after playing Thief 4 I really wanna make a city mission.
Mapping and Scripting: Apples and Peaches
Sculptris Models and Tutorials: Obsttortes Models
My wiki articles: Obstipedia
Let's Map TDM YouTube playlist: ObstlerTube
Texture Blending in DR: DR ASE Blend Exporter

End of shameless self promotion.

#4 Ravenhook

Ravenhook

• PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 04:08 PM

Great, Thank you.