mod/admin - please delete this thread

4 replies to this topic

#1 Bikerdude

Bikerdude

Mod hero

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20181 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 06:28 PM

As it is unluckily this thread will be cleaned up after the fact, @who ever is looking after the forum these days, please delete this thread in its entirety (I have made a backup of the text/links). I will just start a new one after the mission is released.

Edited by Bikerdude, 06 October 2018 - 09:11 AM.

• HMart, Anderson, Amadeus and 1 other like this

#2 Springheel

Springheel

Creative Director (retired)

• Admin
  • 37378 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 06:44 PM

This tutorial is the process almost start to finish of the mission

Since some1stoleit hasn't actually released this mission yet, isn't it a pretty big spoiler to post these publicly?

TDM Missions:   A Score to Settle   *   A Reputation to Uphold   *   A New Job   *    A Matter of Hours

Video Series:   Springheel's Modules   *   Speedbuild Challenge   *   New Mappers Workshop  *   Building Traps

#3 Bikerdude

Bikerdude

Mod hero

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20181 posts

Posted 06 October 2018 - 05:24 AM

Since some1stoleit hasn't actually released this mission yet, isn't it a pretty big spoiler to post these publicly?

Permission had already been asked and given, the videos were already publicly view able in the beta thread.

#4 Springheel

Springheel

Creative Director (retired)

• Admin
  • 37378 posts

Posted 06 October 2018 - 07:28 AM

People reading the beta-testing thread obviously don't care about spoilers, but it might be worth including a warning that this mission hasn't been released yet for those who do.

• SiyahParsomen likes this
TDM Missions:   A Score to Settle   *   A Reputation to Uphold   *   A New Job   *    A Matter of Hours

Video Series:   Springheel's Modules   *   Speedbuild Challenge   *   New Mappers Workshop  *   Building Traps

#5 HMart

HMart

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 701 posts

Posted 06 October 2018 - 08:53 AM

I agree that a warning for spoilers would not hurt anyone but IMO people that will see those videos will be those caring about making missions for TDM, not really those concerned with getting spoilers from it, i bet those that really care about spoilers will never click those videos, with a warning or not. I'm not a example for everyone but i never click on trailers or see making ofs for movies when i care about spoilers.  And i also bet that a large amount of TDM players don't even browse this forum or care about DR or mission making, they only get to see new missions only when they appear on the mission list ingame.

And IMO the more tutorials exist for TDM mission making the better, for that thumbs up for Bikerdude.   

• Bikerdude and Jetrell like this

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users