We have done some major changes in the way TDM is built, changing toolsets, third-party libraries, etc.
It would be great to check that the new build still works on old Windows and some Linuxes.
The following volunteers are needed:
1) who play TDM on Windows Vista
2) who play TDM natively on Linux (preferably on non-Ubuntu distribution)
The instructions for testing are rather simple:
1) Backup your TDM 2.07 installation.
2) Download several files (exe/pk4) to TDM installation directory (replacing whatever is there).
3) Start TDM game, open console and verify that number 8165 is present in the lower-right corner.
4) While in-game, check that you can download some FM, can start some mission, cinematics play, save/load works (with correct savegame preview screenshots).
5) Start tdm_update and let it go (it will downgrade back to official TDM 2.07).
No in-depth testing is required: it is just a brief check that it does not crash on start / on first use of some library.