The Dark Mod Forums

Happy Bday Pak

Dram

I'm second from the left. Happy birthday Pak. I know it LOOKS like a holy outfit of some sort, but it's actually my karate robes. Holy ninja style. And no I'm not playing with myself there. I'm hiding M&M's! You can tell by my face.

I knew it! :ph34r: You gave yourself away when you decided to leave your Ninja Glasses at home this morning. You're the only one without.

Edited by Ombrenuit

Heh, yes, this time I actually managed to enter the correct birthdate as opposed to last year. And yes, SHOCKING TRUTH REVEALED: I'm 19! (That might not come as a shock if you were around last year but hey)

So anyway, Thanks guys! Appreciate it. :)

well, you're still older then me lol. I'm 18, turning 19 next july 3rd.

i'm the second youngest (kfmccall is the youngest afaik) lol

what's really amusing is that none of you seem to realise that I'm only 17.

Or at least, not dram.

i swear thats gotta be bs. i remember you told me on irc that you were 27 or something.

If you're 17, I'll eat an porcupine. Might be a bit bad on the stomach though. BUT YOU MUST SHOW PROOF!!!!!

:rolleyes:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Status Updates

• Petike the Taffer

I've finally managed to log in to The Dark Mod Wiki. I'm back in the saddle and before the holidays start in full, I'll be adding a few new FM articles and doing other updates. Written in Stone is already done.
      · 0 replies
    • nbohr1more

TDM 15th Anniversary Contest is now active! Please declare your participation: https://forums.thedarkmod.com/index.php?/topic/22413-the-dark-mod-15th-anniversary-contest-entry-thread/

· 0 replies
    • JackFarmer

@TheUnbeholden
      You cannot receive PMs. Could you please be so kind and check your mailbox if it is full (or maybe you switched off the function)?
      · 1 reply
    • OrbWeaver

I like the new frob highlight but it would nice if it was less "flickery" while moving over objects (especially barred metal doors).
      · 4 replies
    • nbohr1more

Please vote in the 15th Anniversary Contest Theme Poll

· 0 replies