Best Of Luck Dark Mod Team

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_bad marine ass_*

Guest_bad marine ass_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 November 2004 - 07:46 AM

Hi this is bad marine ass from the Planetdoom and doom3world.org forums and I just thought I'd stop by to wish you guys good luck. I'm both a Doom and Thief fan, and I can't wait to see what happens when the 2 games get married B)

I'm also a solo modder (current project is Doom 3 Aftermath), that means I do most of the work by myself like mapping, modelling, coding and texturing, and since I'm relatively new to the modding scene, I hope to learn more from teams like yourselves and I'm sure I could help out a bit with you guys if you're too busy or anything. Best of luck to the Dark Mod! :)

#2 Phil

Phil

• PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 05 November 2004 - 03:03 PM

Hey I would like to personally thank you for your help on the doom3world forums for various questions I have asked.

Thanks for the support and the help!

Good Luck on your mod!
-Phil
"The man who learns only what others know is as ignorant as if he learns nothing. The treasures of knowledge are the most rare, and guarded the most harshly."

#3 sparhawk

sparhawk

Repository Manager

• Active Developer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21776 posts

Posted 05 November 2004 - 03:29 PM

I hope to learn more from teams like yourselves and I'm sure I could help out a bit with you guys if you're too busy or anything. Best of luck to the Dark Mod! :)

Just in case you are bored with your mod or want to work on a larger team. We can always use coders. :)
Gerhard

#4 Renzatic

Renzatic

I <3 Kool-Aid

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2314 posts

Posted 05 November 2004 - 04:16 PM

And I wish you the best of luck with your mod, mang. If you need any help from us just ask and we'll see if we can't give you a hand up. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users