Arumakani

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 26 August 2006 - 11:10 AM

New Screens:

http://news.teamxbox...nt-Screenshots/
ZylonBane's confession about himself:
"What can I say, I'm a jerk. A three times all American Jerk, from Jerksville, Kentucky. Yee Haw"

#2 Arumakani

Arumakani

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 03:48 PM

Some new screens. Fisher's face in the last shot looks ace, aswell as the textures in all the pictures:

http://ruliweb2.drea...a...2&main=xbox
"What can I say, I'm a jerk. A three times all American Jerk, from Jerksville, Kentucky. Yee Haw"

#3 Unstoppable

Unstoppable

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 730 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 08:18 PM

it costs less to get a 360 with this game than to upgrade a computer lol

#4 oDDity

oDDity

Former Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6146 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 06:01 AM

Yes, but all you can do on a 360 is play games made to the formula of lowest common denominator. I literally wouldn't take one, even if they were giving them away for free.
Civillisation will not attain perfection until the last stone, from the last church, falls on the last priest.
- Emil Zola

character models site

#5 Macsen

Macsen

Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2101 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 07:39 AM

Yes, but all you can do on a 360 is play games made to the formula of lowest common denominator. I literally wouldn't take one, even if they were giving them away for free.

What if you needed something to stand on to reach a high shelf, deliver a political adress, or plug an oddly square hole in the side of a ship?

#6 Gildoran

Gildoran

Team Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2476 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 11:29 AM

What if you needed something to stand on to reach a high shelf, deliver a political adress, or plug an oddly square hole in the side of a ship?

360 for teh win!!!1!

*ducks the wrath of oDDity*

#7 Unstoppable

Unstoppable

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 730 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 03:36 PM

Bioshock, Gears of War, Halo 3, that's nothing in the lowest common denominator. Plus you can download demos and stuff. It's not just for games :).

#8 Arumakani

Arumakani

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 04:37 PM

Mass Effect, SC4, BioShock, Halo 3, Ninja Gaiden 2, Fable 2, KOTOR3 etc. SO much easier then having to upgrade all the time.

#9 Unstoppable

Unstoppable

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 730 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 05:17 PM

Plus with consoles you can sit on the couch :P.

#10 oDDity

oDDity

Former Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6146 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 10:17 AM

Why are you listing out those pathetic, mindless, formulaic games, all version 3 or 4 in a franchise, as if that's going to change my opinion on the matter. Those were precisely the sort of games I was referring to in my eariler post.
Civillisation will not attain perfection until the last stone, from the last church, falls on the last priest.
- Emil Zola

character models site

#11 Komag

Komag

Uber member

• Development Role
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3279 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 10:32 AM

It's not like it's worth arguing about, not like anyone is going to convert. oDDity spitefully hates many things that most people like, it's a natural sign that he's cool or different or something. That's life.
Posted Image Posted Image

#12 Arumakani

Arumakani

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 04:02 AM

http://www.eurogamer...rticle_id=68143

Seems like SC5 will be 360 exclusive on consoles anyway. I'm a fan of Fisher, but I reckon they should start afresh. Besides it'll be cheaper then having to hire Ironside again and again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users