Latest News Report

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Al3xand3r_*

Guest_Al3xand3r_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 December 2004 - 03:17 PM

Greetings,

I'm a journalist for http://dx.ampednews.com and, since we wish to report your latest newspost, I wanted to know exactly which images are the newly released ones so that our post can be accurate...

Thanks in advance.

PS: You may always contact me at A.Galerakis@ampednews.com

#2 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 December 2004 - 05:45 PM

Could someone point me to an irc channel that the devs may appear in from time to time so I can ask there? Or even better give me the information requested above directly? I'd greatly appreciate either.
Thanks in advance.

#3 sparhawk

sparhawk

Repository Manager

• Active Developer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21776 posts

Posted 19 December 2004 - 05:47 PM

Could someone point me to an irc channel that the devs may appear in from time to time so I can ask there? Or even better give me the information requested above directly? I'd greatly appreciate either.

You should either ask Springheel or New Horizon. Springheel is our Creative Lead and New Horizon is for PR. I'm not sure if you can send PMs through the webforum, but you should try it first. If not then post again, so we can finde a better solution.
Gerhard

#4 Al3xand3r

Al3xand3r

• PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 19 December 2004 - 06:07 PM

Allright, I just registered, I'll try private messaging now.

#5 Springheel

Springheel

Creative Director (retired)

• Admin
  • 37752 posts

Posted 19 December 2004 - 06:21 PM

Hi Al3xand3r,

I'd be happy to give you some information, but I'll need you to be more specific first. Which newspost are you referring to? We have many different websites carrying news about The Dark Mod.

:)
TDM Missions:   A Score to Settle   *   A Reputation to Uphold   *   A New Job   *    A Matter of Hours

Video Series:   Springheel's Modules   *   Speedbuild Challenge   *   New Mappers Workshop  *   Building Traps

#6 Al3xand3r

Al3xand3r

• PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 19 December 2004 - 06:48 PM

http://www.mindplaces.com/darkmod/
Yesterday's newspost. I was going to post about it on our website and then realised it does not say which the new pics are, it simply says there are new pics in the Screenshots section. :(

There's a new peak at a few of them in the Screenshot section.

I simply need to know which are the new images he refers to so that I won't re-post older ones :(

Edited by Al3xand3r, 19 December 2004 - 06:53 PM.

#7 Springheel

Springheel

Creative Director (retired)

• Admin
  • 37752 posts

Posted 19 December 2004 - 07:06 PM

Ahh, gotcha. There is only one new post at the moment. http://www.mindplace...od/screen11.jpg

It's a bit of a sneak peek for the really curious. We'll have some more coming shortly as a bit of an Xmas present. :)
TDM Missions:   A Score to Settle   *   A Reputation to Uphold   *   A New Job   *    A Matter of Hours

Video Series:   Springheel's Modules   *   Speedbuild Challenge   *   New Mappers Workshop  *   Building Traps

#8 Al3xand3r

Al3xand3r

• PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 19 December 2004 - 07:44 PM

Thanks a lot. I was almost sure that was a new image but I had to verify before posting :)
Thanks again, here's the newspost:
http://dx.ampednews....rticles&id=8665

#9 Darkness_Falls

Darkness_Falls

Concept Artist

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2558 posts

Posted 20 December 2004 - 03:16 AM

Thanks Al3xand3r!

#10 Guest_Al3xand3r - Can't Bother Log_*

Guest_Al3xand3r - Can't Bother Log_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 December 2004 - 02:05 PM

I'd just like to say that the e-mail address I provided in my other posts is no longer valid as I have recently resigned from Amped DX to pursue another opportunity that came up so if you wish to send news releases to Amped DX you should find another member's e-mail address or become a member of their site and use the submit news function. Thanks. :ph34r:

#11 New Horizon

New Horizon

Mod hero

• Active Developer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13902 posts

Posted 27 December 2004 - 03:17 PM

Thanks. I'll become a member of the community in order to do this. Most likely easier that way. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users