Little Questions...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 legion_x

legion_x

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 December 2004 - 02:37 PM

Hey, I'm legion_x | modleader of the recall the hell mod. And by the way I'am a really big fan of the thief trilogy. I've played and enjoyed every of the three games more then twice.

Thats why i'm risking a look every week into your forums and website since you've launched it. And i'm very impressed about the first concepts you made...and of course the trailer...

So i wanna ask you on which of the three games your mod is based on?! The metallic waterspout i know as a development of the mechanics from the second part. The hammerits-prayer seems to be from thief: deadly shadows...so do you make you mod spanned over all three games of looking glass or "only" based on one?!

legion_x

#2 Springheel

Springheel

Creative Director (retired)

• Admin
  • 37752 posts

Posted 25 December 2004 - 02:41 PM

Our game is inspired by all three Thief games, although we are leaning towards the atmosphere of T1/2 in most cases.
TDM Missions:   A Score to Settle   *   A Reputation to Uphold   *   A New Job   *    A Matter of Hours

Video Series:   Springheel's Modules   *   Speedbuild Challenge   *   New Mappers Workshop  *   Building Traps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users