Fileplanet And Teaser

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_bad marine ass_*

Guest_bad marine ass_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 December 2004 - 06:21 PM

Hey guys I'm on a "Give D3 recognition Fileplanet!" campaign lately, do you mind if I upload the trailer on to Fileplanet? I intend to get the Fileplanet editors to put the trailer on to the frontpage :)

#2 New Horizon

New Horizon

Mod hero

• Active Developer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13902 posts

Posted 26 December 2004 - 10:55 PM

Hey guys I'm on a "Give D3 recognition Fileplanet!" campaign lately, do you mind if I upload the trailer on to Fileplanet? I intend to get the Fileplanet editors to put the trailer on to the frontpage :)

By all means. Please do so. We would love the extra publicity. :)

#3 Murmel

Murmel

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 December 2004 - 06:46 PM

Hi there,

Iīm the guy who made the interview with BlackThief and Sparhawk for Thief-Universe.com :). I also loaded up your great teaser. Hope thatīs ok for you guys.

www.thief-universe.com

Greetz

#4 sparhawk

sparhawk

Repository Manager

• Active Developer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21776 posts

Posted 27 December 2004 - 06:52 PM

I also loaded up your great teaser. Hope thatīs ok for you guys.

Sure. :) We didn't create it just so we can watch it ourselve. ;)
Gerhard

#5 Murmel

Murmel

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 December 2004 - 08:07 PM

Allright :D.

#6 RhunDraco

RhunDraco

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 December 2004 - 10:24 AM

Hi there,

Iīm the guy who made the interview with BlackThief and Sparhawk for Thief-Universe.com :). I also loaded up your great teaser. Hope thatīs ok for you guys.

www.thief-universe.com

Greetz

Murmel, any chance of thief-universe being available in English? :) Online translators are not very good, even the best ones.

#7 [Universe]Murmel

[Universe]Murmel

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 December 2004 - 04:57 AM

Hi itīs me Murmel. Sorry for signing in a second time but I had some problems with my email-account.

Sure, Iīm working on an english version. Iīm using a very good translation programm so the work is easier because I only have to correct the sentences without searching the right vocabularies ;). Of course we have an english corrector.

#8 bad marine ass

bad marine ass

• PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 21 January 2005 - 12:34 PM

Whoa I haven't been checking in on this forum for quite some time. Anyway, I noticed a few weeks ago that Fileplanet has uploaded your trailer, but hasn't put it on the headlines. Bahhhhh I'm going to contact them directly next time and tell them to do so... :rolleyes:

(Sorry guys)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users