Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'perl script'.
Recently, after spending some time giving advice to one of our forum members on how to translate the GUI and in-game text via the use of the perl scripts, I have run into some serious issues. I've tried my best to figure out the problem on my own or by discussing it with some of the developers via PMs, but at this point, I am utterly stumped at what's going on. The key issue being that, though I have changed nothing about my strawberry perl installation and the placement of the perl script and associated strings folder(s), the command I originally used for generating the GUI translation (a