The Dark Mod Forums

So, what are you working on right now?

Springheel

Thrice!

Them Terroists have won, Them Some say, when The Innocent are accused so readily by Them 'Thorataiz!

Alas!

I would say that this confirms that aidakeeley has returned. Remember to behave this time, okay?

Clipper

-The mapper's best friend.

Without a shadow of doubt.

Come the time of peril, did the ground gape, and did the dead rest unquiet 'gainst us. Our bands of iron and hammers of stone prevailed not, and some did doubt the Builder's plan. But the seals held strong, and the few did triumph, and the doubters were lain into the foundations of the new sanctum. -- Collected letters of the Smith-in-Exile, Civitas Approved

Thrice!

Them Terroists have won, Them Some say, when The Innocent are accused so readily by Them 'Thorataiz!

Alas!

What does that mean? Does it mean anything? Or is it just random gibberish?

My Eigenvalue is bigger than your Eigenvalue.

That's not even The Dark Mod, but some sort of weird new-fangled game engine Johannes has been developing in utmost secrecy. That's my position until I am proven otherwise! :D

Come the time of peril, did the ground gape, and did the dead rest unquiet 'gainst us. Our bands of iron and hammers of stone prevailed not, and some did doubt the Builder's plan. But the seals held strong, and the few did triumph, and the doubters were lain into the foundations of the new sanctum. -- Collected letters of the Smith-in-Exile, Civitas Approved

Amazing as always. :) When can we expect a first release from you?

Thanks, dont know. Still working on it, but Master thesis should also be done...^^

:wub:

Thanks too

More eye-candy from the master of teasing ;)

Thanks. I LOVE CANDY http://images.wikia..../4/4e/Nutty.jpg

Excuse me while I pick my tongue up from the floor

No problem but swap the wet spot ;)

That's not even The Dark Mod, but some sort of weird new-fangled game engine Johannes has been developing in utmost secrecy. That's my position until I am proven otherwise! :D

For this i would be to incapable :D

Fantastic stuff, Johannes. Are you thinking about experimenting with lighting colour?

Thanks, i played a lot time ago...and this warm yellow i love in nearly all situations

Those are great JB! How much of it is patches; do you have some modeled objects in there?

Thanks, no new models, and not that much patches. At least in my other work are (in parts) MUCH MORE patches.

Edited by Johannes Burock

Gasp.. So is Johannes gonna be the first messiah-class TDM FM maker? The visuals seem to be there already.

What about performance, story, gameplay.... That remains to be seen. I hope for the best!

I firmly believe we are gonna see several new TDM missions this year which are gonna be totally on the next level compared to the missions we have seen thus far.

The beginner's contest is already giving hints of this...

Clipper

-The mapper's best friend.

Gasp.. So is Johannes gonna be the first messiah-class TDM FM maker? The visuals seem to be there already.

What about performance, story, gameplay.... That remains to be seen. I hope for the best!

I firmly believe we are gonna see several new TDM missions this year which are gonna be totally on the next level compared to the missions we have seen thus far.

The beginner's contest is already giving hints of this...

some "info":

-performance: i build it for fun and esthetics. For example the town scene (upper pic) is on const. 63 fps. But i do not do much compromise for lower machines...good visuals, or let me say good atmo (for what good visuals are important imho) is the aim.

- story: well, 7up is on board too, we have some good ideas.

- gameplay: many ways / entrances ; and a mass of specials with the help of some other members (but thats a secret ;) )