The Dark Mod Forums

So, what are you working on right now?

Springheel

That looks beautiful man, shinhy and tempting. Very, very cool!

Cheers!

Is the plan to release Blackheart Manor as a separate mission?

• This is a question for Dram.

Good question. From what we discussed with Biker, we wanted to finish BHM with the assumption it will be in the campaign. That means with the events etc. I want to release it as a separate standalone 'Director's Cut' version as well, I guess the question is which comes first.

Good question. From what we discussed with Biker, we wanted to finish BHM with the assumption it will be in the campaign. That means with the events etc. I want to release it as a separate standalone 'Director's Cut' version as well, I guess the question is which comes first.

Well, with only one person working on the campaign, and only in between multiple other projects, it's a safe assumption that it will take at least a year per mission to release them one at a time. Since Blackheart is one of the last ones, an honest assessment says you'd be waiting at least six or seven years before it gets released, if ever.

Thats a fair comment, rather than derail this thread even more let me go have a chat with Dram.

Dram and I had a chat and we are going to work together on making BHM stand-alone as originally envisioned by Dram, in return Dram has kindly offered to help me with the Campaign.

• Like 3

Just finished a new ornate chandelier. I plan to replace the patch ones I am using in BHM.

Uploading this, the painting, and all the trees/rocks/plants to the internal SVN. :)

attachicon.gifblackheart_manor_2018-04-16_23.08.24.jpgattachicon.gifblackheart_manor_2018-04-16_23.08.44.jpgattachicon.gifblackheart_manor_2018-04-16_23.08.55.jpg

Damn Dram that looks fantastic!

You taking any requests? :D

Cheers!!

Hell might as well try. What doth thou require Sir Goldwell? :)

I'll send you a PM with the details later on tonight! :)

Just gorgeous work Dram, all of it. Some seriously beautiful work there. Love the pavilion too Judith.

Edited by NeonsStyle
  • Like 1

I have an eclectic YouTube channel making videos on a variety of games. Come and have look here:

https://www.youtube.com/c/NeonsStyleHD

Dark Mod Missions: Briarwood Manor - available here or in game

http://forums.thedarkmod.com/topic/18980-fan-mission-briarwood-manor-by-neonsstyle-first-mission-6082017-update-16/

Very strong architecture. Love the monumental scale of it, the creativity in the forms. Brilliant, man.

Same for goldwell, but in the opposite direction, love the detail work to create that intimate passgeway, really like the blue and the patchwork going on.

• Like 2