The Dark Mod Forums

So, what are you working on right now?

Springheel

34 minutes ago, SeriousToni said:

I really miss an up light functionality in this forum. Everytime I have a look at ingame Screenshots I'm looking on a black screen on my phone 😄

*ahem* I did include that in my post :P

10 hours ago, Goldwell said:

If those screenshots are too dark, here are some brightened versions

Reveal hidden contents

cD6pPJo.jpg

vIHrnC7.jpg

jxYEvUc.jpg

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Goldwell said:

*ahem* I did include that in my post :P

Ah sorry, if I could only read... Really sorry, my bad!!

Looking awesome I can also ensure!

• Like 1

"Einen giftigen Trank aus Kräutern und Wurzeln für die närrischen Städter wollen wir brauen." - Text aus einem verlassenen Heidenlager

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Baal said:

This is very unfinished work in progress. It's coming along nicely though.

There are 5 ways in and out of this room.

kiss2_2022-11-08_11_14.48_.thumb.jpg.cd3f6bea670e6b0aed86f9cf194ef12c.jpg

Roof, front door, back door, window... 4th dimension?

10 hours ago, Dragofer said:

Nice, this reminds me of Full Moon Fever (a mission I think of very highly).

That's a very good looking mission. Thanks. It's propably the choice of textures.

34 minutes ago, Goldwell said:

Roof, front door, back door, window... 4th dimension?

Not quite. 3 Doors (one behind the camera), a stairway down (behind the arches, in front of the window) and one way to climb up.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/19/2022 at 10:57 AM, JackFarmer said:

kingsal's beastmen, regular pagans, a very fitting AI from another misson and selected mages will be populating this area. You cannot see it in this screenshot, but you feel the humidity when walking around ingame, I am already exhausted! 🤪

I love the overgrown look of that place. Looking forward to play this.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Wellingtoncrab said:

Different denominations of Imperial currency on a single material. Some ways to go finishing the pack, but when it’s done it will be made available for all mappers to use and the assets will be CC0:

coins5.jpg

This calls for a new Bank Heißt Mission! 😀

• Like 3

"Einen giftigen Trank aus Kräutern und Wurzeln für die närrischen Städter wollen wir brauen." - Text aus einem verlassenen Heidenlager

6 hours ago, Wellingtoncrab said:

Different denominations of Imperial currency on a single material. Some ways to go finishing the pack, but when it’s done it will be made available for all mappers to use and the assets will be CC0:

coins5.jpg

The assets are too damn good.

BTW, does anybody need beta testers for December mission releases?

• Like 3