The Dark Mod Forums
Springheel

So, what are you working on right now?

@Dragofer, although there's no inherited spawnarg starting with "accel", there is "decel_time". I changed the default value from 0.2 to 2 seconds, and sure enough, I can use a speed of 60 without AI damage. Let's crank this baby up and see what she can do!

• Like 1

With 2 second decel_time, speed of 120 is no problem for AI. That's brisk enough for me.

BTW, for anyone wondering about how tall the elevator is, here's a DR shot of the elevator-only test map. You can see the silhouette of the guard on the upper level.

Elevator-only-test-map.jpg

• Like 3

Found a way to stop the bobbing boat drifting by just removing the very well hidden door_slider lol Works great now :D

• Like 2

I have an eclectic YouTube channel making videos on a variety of games. Come and have look here:

https://www.youtube.com/c/NeonsStyleHD

Dark Mod Missions: Briarwood Manor - available here or in game

http://forums.thedarkmod.com/topic/18980-fan-mission-briarwood-manor-by-neonsstyle-first-mission-6082017-update-16/

Beautiful work Goldwell!! Only you can make rain look oh so good

• Like 2

Blade Runner Blues plays faintly in the background...

• Like 1

Come the time of peril, did the ground gape, and did the dead rest unquiet 'gainst us. Our bands of iron and hammers of stone prevailed not, and some did doubt the Builder's plan. But the seals held strong, and the few did triumph, and the doubters were lain into the foundations of the new sanctum. -- Collected letters of the Smith-in-Exile, Civitas Approved