The Dark Mod Forums

Old new mission... Castle Murdenstain

Capela

Yeah, I can't understand what you're trying to ask. Do you mean to ask: "What is the best day for me to post pictures of my new mission?"

Oh, come on, Mortem - I believe Capela meant "nowadays" instead of "knows days".

@Capela - I use Photobucket, btw.

(Although I don't like to use internet lingo...)

LOLWUT?

Yeah, I can't understand what you're trying to ask. Do you mean to ask: "What is the best day for me to post pictures of my new mission?"

Here we go again...at first i didnt take many atention on what your where saying, my mother language is not English and i will post more typing errors, unless im stoping post anymore. You are not help me here.

Here we go again...at first i didnt take many atention on what your where saying, my mother language is not English and i will post more typing errors, unless im stoping post anymore. You are not help me here.

I'm very sorry, I was a bit of a jackass. :(

I am studying three other languages in college, so I should be more understanding.

What I've used for pictures before is Google sites. I upload it, and I can link directly to the jpg, and Google gives you 100mb of space.

yay seuss crease touss dome in ouss nose tair

I'm very sorry, I was a bit of a jackass. :(

I am studying three other languages in college, so I should be more understanding.

What I've used for pictures before is Google sites. I upload it, and I can link directly to the jpg, and Google gives you 100mb of space.

Mortem Desino is actually a nice guy; I think he was trying to be funny ;)

www.photobucket.com is my place for photo hosting. Its easy and fast.

Guys (all), relax; it's no big deal and no offense is intended. Different languages are a thing to be celebrated. :wub: Hell, I wish I knew more than one (spanish and chinese would've helped with more than one relationship). Further, I think almost half of the mod isn't English-native either.

Joking among friends is healthy, ffs.

PICTURES! :P (also the forum has attachments)

That's one good-looking sewer section!

Come the time of peril, did the ground gape, and did the dead rest unquiet 'gainst us. Our bands of iron and hammers of stone prevailed not, and some did doubt the Builder's plan. But the seals held strong, and the few did triumph, and the doubters were lain into the foundations of the new sanctum. -- Collected letters of the Smith-in-Exile, Civitas Approved

So is that lighting on the first screenshot final or is it just a quick setup to show the scene? I could very well imagine some greenish lighting here along with those glowing mushrooms and mosspatches all over the place. Maybe also a glowing crystal under water, if that isn't too much then... :)

Edited by STiFU