The Dark Mod Forums

Fan Mission: Too Late by Nielsen74 (2009/12/24)

Nielsen74

Check the box against your score for each category:  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Gameplay: Enjoyment. Fun duration. Smooth flow, ect. Versus Bugs. Frustration, Boredom, framelag

2. 2. Appearance: Visual pleasure, lighting, visual style, deduct bad texturing ect.

3. 3. Story & Text: Story. Text. Briefing. Graphic storytelling (eg, dead nobleman, empty safe open, items strewn.)

The version I downloaded from the main Dark Mod list of fan missions has the lamps still appearing to be lit, and the updated link you put on the 2nd page here has expired. Which, if any, of the main repositories have the updated version?

Thank you. It's a very well-made little mission! I especially liked the music.

• 2 months later...

trying to upload a update to thiefmissions.com I get this error mad.gif what is going on? and it´s not the first time I get that error!!!

[b]Internal Server Error[/b]
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, root@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Edited by Nielsen74

Hi Nielsen, 

in the MAP file there is the description for the Antik Scepter:

// entity 345
{
"classname" "atdm:moveable_loot_scepter"
"name" "Antik Scepter"
"inv_category" "Special"
"inv_loot_type" "0"
"inv_loot_value" "0"
"inv_name" "Antik Scepter"
"origin" "1201 1372.5 1067.13"

Which one of the names can be translated, and which refers to the object code?

My Eigenvalue is bigger than your Eigenvalue.

• 1 month later...

trying to upload a update to thiefmissions.com I get this error mad.gif what is going on? and it´s not the first time I get that error!!!

Hmmm.... during that time the responsible person was on vacation.

Would you mind to retry ?

Thanks !

ok I´v tryde again and this time it looks like the email got throug blink.gif (the uploadthingy is still broken) so we will hav to see if Jason get´s back too me or the update just apperes on thiefmissions.com wink.gif I´l hav to keep an eye on the email account and thiefmissions.com to see and then I´l lad you know smile.gif

lol nice vid tongue.gif but you mist alot of loot rolleyes.gif

I´v got a mail from Jason a few days a go, saying he would upload the updatede version (too_lateV2) the day after, but is´t still not up! so I´l hav to keep a eye on thiefsmission for it!

Edited by Nielsen74

You´re much better with the blackjack than I am. I always watch almost to the ceiling to make sure I hit right. The most problems I had with the sitting guard at the beginning from Somewhere above the city. I only was successful on the very first try, but never achieved it again...

-> Crisis of Capitalism

-> 9/11 Truth

->

(hard stuff), more

• 7 months later...

Oh dear.

Do I dare to ask ?

hmmm.... any news on the v2 Update ?

I am sure if you contact Brethren or clearing over at ttlg.com, then the update will be hosted on SouthQuarter.com or DarkFate.ru real quick.

Both sites are up and more then happy to host new stuff.

On the other hand: why not simply give Greebo a hint ? He typically takes care of the TDM missions.

Greetings,

gnartsch

Edited by gnartsch

IMHO this mission needs an "extended version" like Bikerdude did to RTTC.

Maybe a sewer access to a more complex warehouse, a secret room in the first building (maybe more floors, a second floor+cellars), obviously more loot, etc.....it would be great extend it!

Edited by lowenz

Task is not so much to see what no one has yet seen but to think what nobody has yet thought about that which everybody see. - E.S.

• 10 months later...

I missed this map somehow and played it today the first time.

Outstanding gameplay! The guards and patrols are placed so carefully that it was both fun and work to get inside the house. This is now one of my absoulute favourites and it should be one of the maps, that the new players should play at first. It is small, not too hard and doesn't have any complicated objectives in it. Mark it as beginners favourite! :)

An extended version would be great indeed, but I fear that if not done carefully, the lovely gameplay will might be destroyed.

• Like 1

"Einen giftigen Trank aus Kräutern und Wurzeln für die närrischen Städter wollen wir brauen." - Text aus einem verlassenen Heidenlager