The Dark Mod Forums

Some... "special" questions

Sonosuke

I know, those are silly questions but I really want to know^^

1) What happend On "14 July 2006 - 05:59 PM" so 529 people have been online at the same time?

2) Ist there a secret behind the

bild3.jpg

19 min. past 11?

3)

Is this coincidence?

Picture TDM:

bild2.jpg

Picture: Harry Potter and the half blood Prince

bild.jpg

Ok thats it for now :P

Ich konnte mich nicht erinnern Teleportation gezaubert zu haben und doch stand ich da... alleine und nackt.

The unicorn tapestry was one of the first images on a "medieval tapestries" site, and is also the third image hit on Google. Oh yeah, and it was turned into a Dromed object by Jason Otto. It is a popular image.

Come the time of peril, did the ground gape, and did the dead rest unquiet 'gainst us. Our bands of iron and hammers of stone prevailed not, and some did doubt the Builder's plan. But the seals held strong, and the few did triumph, and the doubters were lain into the foundations of the new sanctum. -- Collected letters of the Smith-in-Exile, Civitas Approved

Wiki Says...

1119 Events

• Zhu Yu's book is the first to report the use of a magnetic compass for navigation at sea, although the first actual description of the magnetic compass is by another Chinese writer Shen Kuo in his Dream Pool Essays published in 1088.

A coupla kinda cool ones.

Tangent: "Dream Pool Essays"... that's just wild. Must check it out a bit.

Edited by aidakeeley

"A Rhapsody Of Feigned And Ill-Invented Nonsense" - Thomas Aikenhead, On Theology, ca. 1696

If you find any other similar curiosities, I'm interested!

Sure, that is one strange thing about me. Tell me a name and I forget it a minute later but if i have seen or worked with something in a game I can remember it like 10 years.

" The unicorn tapestry was one of the first images on a "medieval tapestries" site, and is also the third image hit on Google. Oh yeah, and it was turned into a Dromed object by Jason Otto. It is a popular image. "

Ah ic, thanks!

Ich konnte mich nicht erinnern Teleportation gezaubert zu haben und doch stand ich da... alleine und nackt.

Is it also coincidence that the clock and unicorn images are so similar in shape? Both the hands of the clock and the body and head of the unicorn are at similar angles, and both are enclosed in circles? :blink:

:laugh: haha, I think thats coincidence

That unicorn tapestry is in the Cloister Museum in the Washington Heights part of Manhattan (New York).

Very familiar to me ... I only lived a few blocks from it a while back.

What do you see when you turn out the light? I can't tell you but I know that it's mine.

I seem to remember (dimly) that this has been around the time TDM released their first teaser trailer.

that sounds right, thanks