The Dark Mod Forums

No Honor Among Thieves

Goldchocobo

Of course that's great news!

I was just sorta saying that, even though I am maybe one of the more impatient players, I would be happy to wait another week(!) even if it need be... and I really expected... need be :)

This is going to be a showcase piece I think and it would be excellent to see it gather 25-to-1 in the "oh wow awesome!" to "I had this crash, glitch, bit of gameplaybreakdown" dept.

Looking forward to it; I shan't call of the caterer!

"A Rhapsody Of Feigned And Ill-Invented Nonsense" - Thomas Aikenhead, On Theology, ca. 1696

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course that's great news!

I was just sorta saying that, even though I am maybe one of the more impatient players, I would be happy to wait another week(!) even if it need be... and I really expected... need be :)

This is going to be a showcase piece I think and it would be excellent to see it gather 25-to-1 in the "oh wow awesome!" to "I had this crash, glitch, bit of gameplaybreakdown" dept.

Looking forward to it; I shan't call of the caterer!

yeah I was just gonna say same things. There shouldn't any bug or glitch, because this mission has a potantial of being a masterpiece or even a showcase. So, please take your time. :)

BTW what's the performance like? Should I install on my fast PC with the hard office chair and tiny 24 inch screen or on my slow old PC with the 40 inch screen, cumfy chair, footstool, popcorn, biscuits, and gallon of coffee?

Haul your fast PC to the 40 inch screen for an epic day of TDM-ing.

Seriously? Performance is middle of the road. Loads of detail - but with really good optimizations.

BTW what's the performance like? Should I install on my fast PC with the hard office chair and tiny 24 inch screen or on my slow old PC with the 40 inch screen, cumfy chair, footstool, popcorn, biscuits, and gallon of coffee?

No Fidcal, you need to sort your priorities and swap those PC's over B)

I hope...

Y'all take your time. I'd much rather wait another month, than play a series of hours only to find out that an overhaul is necessary... and we must all go back and play from the get-go.

Nothing that drastic will happen, I'm sure; but, still, I'll weigh in on the "take your time" side, just now. If need be, need be.

Oh, and: HB,MD!

Edited by aidakeeley

"A Rhapsody Of Feigned And Ill-Invented Nonsense" - Thomas Aikenhead, On Theology, ca. 1696