The Dark Mod Forums

The Sly Project

Oszkár Winkler

I see. So will there be no new voice actings for TDM at all? Hm...

Thiefnsince98: Could you record a guard-like sample voice as well?

I have a mic but im not sure if it is what you need, ill do a few voice samples, should i attach them to this forum?

Go to www.rejlive.com to make a little extra cash every month

I may have them today or tonight, but it could be sunday.

I'm in a different time zone, so don't worry. :laugh:

Gun-microphones are able to collect the acoustic waves so there are no unnecessary background noises (barking, traffic, etc.), just your voice. But if your room doesn't create echoes and it is relatively quiet, any microphone can do the trick.

The Sly Project's website will be available soon!

Edited by Oszkár Winkler

Winkler Studio: youtube.com/user/woszkar

I see. So will there be no new voice actings for TDM at all?

There's a new vocal set in the next update.

Sorry I havent uploaded the voice samples yet, but my vc diamond program isnt working right, I cant seem to get it to change my voice, ill send something soon though with or without voice morphing

Go to www.rejlive.com to make a little extra cash every month

Sorry I havent uploaded the voice samples yet, but my vc diamond program isnt working right, I cant seem to get it to change my voice, ill send something soon though with or without voice morphing

You should try Audacity. It's freeware and pretty powerful. I used it to make a quick example for you. (my voice doesn't really fit for a demon)

I prefer Adobe Audition but you must pay for it.

Edited by Oszkár Winkler

Why did you choose Dark Mod ?

I have some pretty complex ideas on my mind and the old dark engine is simply not flexible enough for them. The Dark Mod under Doom 3 is powerful and beautiful. I think that is why. :)

• 1 month later...

any news?

Stress of work seems to reduce so I finally got some time for The Sly Project. News will arrive people. I just made some minor refreshments on the project's website: http://tsp.comlu.com/

I keep my promise and bring you every non-spoiling news about The Sly Project. Here is the latest:

Goldchocobo (Marcus Zuhr - creative vocalist for TDM) is willing to finish and share his unique half-ready mission as The Sly Project's third mission. To get the picture: He is one of the creators of the highly successful No Honor Among Thieves campaign so TSP's third mission is definitely in good hands! ^_^

Edited by Oszkár Winkler
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The Sly Project is not dead yet, so don't worry. However it seems first I need to create a trailer video because nobody takes the project seriously without it. I hope you understand. At the moment I'm collecting money for a HD video camera, so we can record the materials.

I'm still looking for talented people who want to help.

good to hear that Oszkar.

At the moment I could see details of mission 2,3 and 4. What are the concept of first and last missions?

I want to participate on cave like mission however I need details. Could u send PM to me about scenario? I'll say my final decision according to it.

Edited by SiyahParsomen

good to hear that Oszkar.

At the moment I could see details of mission 2,3 and 4. What are the concept of first and last missions?

I want to participate on cave like mission however I need details. Could u send PM to me about scenario? I'll say my final decision according to it.

E-mail sent.

Current situation:

- Mr. Semih Sancar is working hard on Mission 1.

- Master Benjamin Rusch (Mortem Desino) is about to record whole new vocal sets for The Sly Project.

- I have just begun recording the main character's vocal set. TONS of comments! Much more than actually will show up in Sly.

Even better news: After the final release everything will be available for the modders!

Sounds good!

Master Benjamin Rusch (Mortem Desino) is about to record whole new vocal sets for The Sly Project.

Are these gonna be the mentioned player voices or AI vocal sets?

Oh and in plural? Many new AI vocals?

Clipper

-The mapper's best friend.

Sounds good!

Are these gonna be the mentioned player voices or AI vocal sets?

Oh and in plural? Many new AI vocals?

Everything will be shared. Player voices, music, AI vocals for guards, mages and builders. (hopefully both sexes will be present)