The Dark Mod Forums

Aidakeeley's Musings

bambini

Ladies and gentlemen of the TDM community, we have in our midst a total sociopath by the name of aidakeeley. With an astonishing reputation of -29 and a tendency to speak his/her (I'll use the male pronoun from here on for the sake of ease) mind whenever he feels like it. OMG, I say we throw him right off this forum. He's a plague. A cancer. I can't believe this guy.

Who's with me? If we get enough posts in this thread here, maybe the mods will do something about this monster. Hell, let's see if we can't get him thrown of the internet! He's contaminating it with his filth and terrible, terrible pestilence. Begone, aidakeeley, the power of Christ compels you!

Edited by bambini

"We were travelling in the night of first ages, of those ages that are gone, leaving hardly a sign — and no memories" - Joseph Conrad, Heart of Darkness

From asshat to celebrity: such are the vagaries of the Internet. :mellow:

Come the time of peril, did the ground gape, and did the dead rest unquiet 'gainst us. Our bands of iron and hammers of stone prevailed not, and some did doubt the Builder's plan. But the seals held strong, and the few did triumph, and the doubters were lain into the foundations of the new sanctum. -- Collected letters of the Smith-in-Exile, Civitas Approved

... maybe the mods will do something about this monster. Hell, let's see if we can't get him thrown of the internet! He's contaminating it with his filth and terrible, terrible pestilence. Begone, aidakeeley, the power of Christ compels you!

Ah-ha. I'll recommend the power of tactfulness to enter you.

...And speaking of tact, that is all it takes to dismiss and banish argumentativeness. From you, from me, from moderators, and from our enchanting Aida.

Childish. Not child-like with its lovable connotation and sense of innocence, but child-ish. I expect better from people with the patience to tail two guards over to Ramirez' hidey-hole. Or track a wounded pagan through an unfamiliar forest. Or attend to an endearing ghost of a young girl in a haunted Cradle.

Y'all know better. That means you, bambini, and you, Aida.

yay seuss crease touss dome in ouss nose tair

No need to defend aida MD, this thread is just a social experiment to see if my Top-10 joke rings true :laugh:

(...but I don't think bambini is a newb so all the experiment criteria have not been met.)

So far, except for farce, no real flames have appeared AFAIK... :unsure:

Please visit TDM's IndieDB site and help promote the mod:

http://www.indiedb.com/mods/the-dark-mod

(Yeah, shameless promotion... but traffic is traffic folks...)

When I quickly glanced at the thread list here in Off-Topic, I thought I had read "Aidakeeley's Mushrooms". While an unhealthy relationship with 'shroomz would explain a lot of his/her occasionally rather... strange behaviour, it seems that this is not the topic of this discussion. So what is it, exactly? I'm afraid that I didn't get where bambini's headed to.

My Eigenvalue is bigger than your Eigenvalue.

Yes, our ultimate desire is really to yield more masterful, mind-bending, materialist musings. Under this heading expectn't radiant flames! Unless... clandestine, kaliedoscopic, enigmatic, ribald... subliminal.

"A Rhapsody Of Feigned And Ill-Invented Nonsense" - Thomas Aikenhead, On Theology, ca. 1696

C'mon... you can issue a longer rant than that! (That way it'll look like temporal displacement :laugh: ... Plus I love how each thread has a link back to each other, I'm surprised that it didn't cause some sort of programming loop :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: )

Citizens!

Please be sure that you take the medication prescribed to you by your mental health professionals.

They are for your own good, not to mention this forum.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Clipper

-The mapper's best friend.

When I quickly glanced at the thread list here in Off-Topic, I thought I had read "Aidakeeley's Mushrooms". While an unhealthy relationship with 'shroomz would explain a lot of his/her occasionally rather... strange behaviour,

Äh, did I miss sth.? And what about this flames-stuff? Sth to do wiht getting much hits? And yes, the topic name sounded interesting that is why I´m here. :rolleyes: And another question: 'astonishing reputation of -29' :D Hah, it´s true! Just checked. How did you do this, Aida? And are you female? I already have a girlfriend, so my mind can stand it! B)

And @ Mortem: You can´t hide your relation to this little sect known as Christians. ;)

-> Crisis of Capitalism

-> 9/11 Truth

->

(hard stuff), more

Äh, did I miss sth.? And what about this flames-stuff? Sth to do wiht getting much hits?

The "flames-stuff" is referring to the art of flaming found on internet forums. There's a risk that speaking my mind on the troubling matter of aidakeeley might cause him to flame me here. Of course, if I were doing it deliberately to get flamed (which I'm not), I'd be trolling.

No, this is a matter dear to my heart and I just felt that I needed a place to ventilate. In no way am I trying to provoke a reaction or carry out a social experiment that may or may not have been mentioned in another thread on this very forum. Pffft. That would be just absurd.

The truth is I hate aidakeeley with a passion that I don't think can be put into words. I hear he kicks puppies.

"We were travelling in the night of first ages, of those ages that are gone, leaving hardly a sign — and no memories" - Joseph Conrad, Heart of Darkness

As a word of warning, I doubt anyone behind TDM or the forum would favor "Off Topic" going the way of "Community Chat". They're not the same, and "Off Topic" doesn't mean "Flamebait Central".

Somehow that melds with creating pointless ego stroking type threads, I think.

• Like 2

Yeah, I guess my "Sticky for Inflammatory" idea is kinda like putting the instructions to make a home-made weapon on the national news. Rather than a deterrent it instead gives people "ideas"...

Edited by nbohr1more

Not that I'll try to exert much brain-power on this but... you are still on bambini's friend list so... :huh:???

1) More farce from bambini?

2) "Keep your friends close..."?

3) Sock Puppetry?

Eh, have fun with whatever you're up to (whatever floats yer boat). :)

And @ Mortem: You can´t hide your relation to this little sect known as Christians. ;)

OH NOEZ YOUSE FOUNDS ME! Stay away! I'm a clergy in training! I can make holy water! Everyone loves holy water, right?

...Except maybe Aida.

wicked-witch-of-the-west-2.jpg

;)

That's not a flame, right? Just a witty jab?

yay seuss crease touss dome in ouss nose tair

Girl... boy... don't fret about'it...

(let's leave the sex out of it this time - it could easily be confused (and abused as an excuuuuse) for profanity! and such things are grounds for dismissal! shock horror and mayhem!)

So... instead let us ponder a soothing visual...

Every good buoy does float.

...while beneath the surface...

"A Rhapsody Of Feigned And Ill-Invented Nonsense" - Thomas Aikenhead, On Theology, ca. 1696