image_downsize 1

image_forcedownsize 1

image_downsizelimit 128

image_filter GL_NEAREST

image_ignorehighquality 1

And a custom gui overlay:

• Haha 1

yay seuss crease touss dome in ouss nose tair

^Wow! That looks like a PS1 game. Still quite good graphics compared to the things I've seen over the past 27 years. :)

Will try this on my old Geforce 6200 machine. Who knows? It may get 30 FPS!

Edited by lost_soul

--- War does not decide who is right, war decides who is left.

That is so luxurious! Awesome! Gorgeous! Amazing! Breathtaking! Wondrous! Vivid! The only thing that would make it better is if you could get caught up on things as you are moving about. And, O!, to be limited in myriad other ways as well! O! How I long to be!

What'll it take to get me there? Cripple my hardware with sweet affinity? Patch and fiddle about abunch? I'm excitied just thinking about it!

"A Rhapsody Of Feigned And Ill-Invented Nonsense" - Thomas Aikenhead, On Theology, ca. 1696

Without Thief´s ugly overlay and that bricks there it still looks good. What makes the Thief2-shots so beautiful are their textures and TDM is already 'baking' new better ones.

One should really compare Thief´s first FM´s with the actual TDM-missions, or the first T3-missions. Also TDM has developers who still care after "release".

And from that shots at the beginning TDM for sure looks better. Also that ugly LightCompassGem from T3 destroys every screenshot...

-> Crisis of Capitalism

-> 9/11 Truth

->

(hard stuff), more

MD's guide for a harder penis while playing TDM

r_skipbump 1

r_skipspecular 1

r_skipoverlays 1

r_skipdeforms 1

r_skipblendlights 1

r_skippostprocess 1

r_skipmegatexture 1

image_downsize 1

image_forcedownsize 1

image_downsizelimit 128

image_filter GL_NEAREST

image_ignorehighquality 1

And a custom gui overlay:

This shot shows one of the problems with mapping in general: everything is snapped to the grid, all lines parallel. For pure aesthetics it's good to rotate buildings a bit. And what I wanted to say with my little joke is that tools alone will not make pretty map.

It's only a model...

Just been replaying some T3 missions and christ I forgot how much I hate the mantling in this fucking engine, its even worse than T2. Then there is the FBOD (floating bug of death) then there the IBOD (instant bug of death) its just comepletely ruins a good mission to the point where i walk away from it for months at a time(which has happened twice now)

Edited by Bikerdude

This shot shows one of the problems with mapping in general: everything is snapped to the grid, all lines parallel. For pure aesthetics it's good to rotate buildings a bit. And what I wanted to say with my little joke is that tools alone will not make pretty map.

Well, if things aren't snapped to the grid you're gonna have some issues ;)

But yeah you're right, too many square angles is just square maaan, get hip, do it on a curve, dig the flow.

Dark is the sway that mows like a harvest

Just been replaying some T3 missions and christ I forgot how much I hate the mantling in this fucking engine, its even worse than T2. Then there is the FBOD (floating bug of death) then there the IBOD (instant bug of death) its just comepletely ruins a good mission to the point where i walk away from it for months at a time(which has happened twice now)

hahaha... FBOD: Great name for it. I trust you've seen this video highlighting TDS's greatest bugs?

I cannot be held responsible for any soda or food that ends up on one's keyboard or monitor while watching this.

--- War does not decide who is right, war decides who is left.

hahaha... FBOD: Great name for it. I trust you've seen this video highlighting TDS's greatest bugs?

Oh God, that video led to this:

:laugh:

Come the time of peril, did the ground gape, and did the dead rest unquiet 'gainst us. Our bands of iron and hammers of stone prevailed not, and some did doubt the Builder's plan. But the seals held strong, and the few did triumph, and the doubters were lain into the foundations of the new sanctum. -- Collected letters of the Smith-in-Exile, Civitas Approved

Oh God, that video led to this:

:laugh:

LoL, is that slipping oil as an item? I don´t remember that. But please, I don´t wanna see such things in TDM, because TDM is a grown-up-game...

And those silly Zombie-sounds? Why didn´t they used the good ones from the first games? Did they even played the first games? Oh yeah, some of the original LG-members made DS, so they most likely knew what they were doing...

Hmm, hasn´t someone a good looking video of DS? No mods allowed, just from the original game!

Oh, and somehow that video led me to this

-> Crisis of Capitalism

-> 9/11 Truth

->

(hard stuff), more

T2 looks washed out and monotonous. Not even close to the other two...

:o OH MY GOD !!! your place in doom community

Anything you can do I can do better...I can do anything better than you... ;)

A quick'n'dirty rough approximation. Just because it's on TDM doesn't instantly make it look and play boring.

yay seuss crease touss dome in ouss nose tair

Anything you can do I can do better...I can do anything better than you... ;)

Noice. I have thought about recreating my smallest Dromed map for TDM to see how far I could get with it. Unfortunately, it would almost certainly have the same design/performance issues as Return to the City, so I put off the exercise.

Come the time of peril, did the ground gape, and did the dead rest unquiet 'gainst us. Our bands of iron and hammers of stone prevailed not, and some did doubt the Builder's plan. But the seals held strong, and the few did triumph, and the doubters were lain into the foundations of the new sanctum. -- Collected letters of the Smith-in-Exile, Civitas Approved

Oooh look at those scrumididdlyumptious green penumbratic shadows! Those are highlighting just the fun things I can get caught up on! I love it love it love it and will never stop loving it. Viva T2 FMs!

you better check scripted events thats posible make in DromEd.I saw very easy scripted events in TDM.

look at ai in tdm:this just a dols for knocking out.

dont matter how beauty tdm,missions still looks boring and monotonously

Proceed with caution!

Very good. This thread is a superb jackass filter. Shadowhide hereby joins aidakeeley on the ol' ignore list. -_-