The Dark Mod Forums

Purify Puzzle

Unstoppable

Hi all! You might remember me from the dozens of video game posts I've created over the years! Some call me a Troll, others a Spammer, but I consider myself a voyager of many forums!

Anyway there's this interesting game coming out early this year it's called Purify Puzzle. It's by an indie studio called Paper Child Studios. I am fortunate enough to be on the team. You guys and gals are more than welcomed to check it out. I believe there will be a demo in the future as well. That's all about I can say really but I think it's worthy of checking out.

http://www.paperchild.com/PurifyPuzzle.html

I like the theme and music, but the gameplay looks like it is just some sort of reverse-tetris? I am not sure I'd spend 10 dollars on a game like this, probably not being my type of game.

What I also found interesting is that the page lets you pre-order, but doesn't tell you what platforms this game is actually available.

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man." -- George Bernard Shaw (1856 - 1950)

"Remember: If the game lets you do it, it's not cheating." -- Xarax

Sorry about that for the lack of info on platforms. Well I pre ordered it myself so I know it's going to be on the PC. It is sort of like tetris but if you notice the video there is a time limit and there are also swapping and color combinations you can make.

To the viewer it might look like another generic puzzle type game but having played it I can say it is anything but. It is challenging. I'll let you know when the demo is out.

Edited by Unstoppable

Sorry, but why are you spending 10 bucks on something you can play for free as a browser game? My gf (who plays this stuff) can give you easily half a dozen links to games as this. So better save the bucks and donate them or eat out somewhere.

My Eigenvalue is bigger than your Eigenvalue.

Sorry, but why are you spending 10 bucks on something you can play for free as a browser game? My gf (who plays this stuff) can give you easily half a dozen links to games as this. So better save the bucks and donate them or eat out somewhere.

That's like me asking you why you choose to spend your money on things you like or want. It's really none of my business what you do with your money.

t's really none of my business what you do with your money

Ha.

Except that this thread is quite explicitly you trying to drum up a business that you are "on the team" of buy by asking people to spend their money on it...

Yeah, if you put that aside then your indignation makes sense.

Also if you take the Pope out of the Catholic church you...

Well, King.com is a website where you can play all kinds of mini-games, including stuff that Unstoppable wants you to pay for. Bubble Witch is something along those lines, so if you're into that kind of stuff, knock yourself out. Oh, and did I mention that this stuff is FREE? You don't even need to register.

My Eigenvalue is bigger than your Eigenvalue.

There is also:

http://armorgames.com/

A lot of garbage, but a few good games are on there.

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man." -- George Bernard Shaw (1856 - 1950)

"Remember: If the game lets you do it, it's not cheating." -- Xarax