The Dark Mod Forums

...Melan

Aprilsister

In the specific case of aidakeeley/Aprilsister, the one who best fits the description, there is no indication that he is younger, or has not played the previous games. He is just an annoying poster. He doesn't build missions, and he doesn't contribute to the core mod.

First of all, like the thread title says: Fuck You, Melan.

Secondly, I don't fit the description at all as I have made it quite clear that I have played and loved the original games.

I just don't play your silly game of "thinking" that pandering to those that are stuck still playing those inferior games and encouraging them to stick with being stuck is anything other than transparent, patronizing bullshit.

So, again, go and fuck yourself. And, while you're at it, try to learn to reason a little better, because, when you immediately follow "the one who best fits the description" with a half-assed explanation of why I do not fit the description at all, you prove to be an idiot.

Edited by Aprilsister

Yes, I'd love to see this post removed before any damage gets done.

I find this totally unacceptable behavior, which should not be tolerated in this community at all.

While each and every one of us can freely make a fool of ourselves, this type of posting in the public area will damage the image of the whole community.

Clipper

-The mapper's best friend.

You sure seem to want to be involved in it though, Sotha, for someone who claims to be above it all.

All you have to do is not participate.

This gutless fucking idiot, Melan, brought me up in a public forum (one in which I do not care to interact, I just occasionally read to see if there is any TDM or T4 stuff that might be of interest).

So I responded to his fucking idiocy... here... where we may be able to iron things out... publicly.

If you don't want to (or if he doesn't want to) that's fine.

But I'm just letting him know -- publicly -- that, in the meantime, I think he should go take a good, long and sharp fucking stick and apply it to himself.

And, anyway, my name is Natalie, I'm April(s)ister

Edited by Aprilsister

Is there anybody else who should go fuck off, in your opinion? I just want to make sure everybody gets his share of hatred, even if it might be blown out of proportion.

You can also let me know if you want to take a voluntary break from this community, just say the word.

Aprilsister/aidakeeley, your track record on TTLG (banned for immature behaviour) and here (previous ID amassed a spectacular -30 karma in a generally friendly and relaxed environment) demonstrates clearly that you are an antagonistic, annoying shithead. So please, suit yourself and indulge your petty little temper tantrums in the comfort of your own home, and stop polluting this forum with your twaddle. :rolleyes:

Come the time of peril, did the ground gape, and did the dead rest unquiet 'gainst us. Our bands of iron and hammers of stone prevailed not, and some did doubt the Builder's plan. But the seals held strong, and the few did triumph, and the doubters were lain into the foundations of the new sanctum. -- Collected letters of the Smith-in-Exile, Civitas Approved

Aprilsister/aidakeeley, your track record on TTLG (banned for immature behaviour).

Two lies.

...and here (previous ID amassed a spectacular -30 karma in a generally friendly and relaxed environment)

Another lie.

So please, suit yourself and indulge your petty little temper tantrums in the comfort of your own home, and stop polluting this forum with your twaddle.

If I've been bothering you so, why haven't you ever said anything to me about it? Is it because you are a little simpering, back-channeling fool? Is it because you can't speak for yourself until you are sure you will be supported?

Is there anybody else who should go fuck off, in your opinion?

Well, no. Not at the time I created the thread -- or I would have said so. But, now, yeah... whoever changed this thread's title, I would certainly like them to go fuck themselves too. Thanks for asking.

Edited by Aprilsister

I see three possibilities....and I say this without any ill intent.

Aprilsister is either

1. Immature

2. Has a mental illness

3. is an asshole.

I hope for number 1, because she can grow out of it...and even number 2 could be treated.

If it's 3, there is no hope.

I sincerely wish you the best, but to be honest...I have not known you to be very nice...so I expect I'll be told where to go and what to do next.

All the best.

Which part of Melan's post, specifically, is inaccurate?

"there is no indication that he is younger"

This is accurate.

"[there is no indication that he] has not played the previous games."

Accurate by your own account.

"He doesn't build missions"

Accurate.

"he doesn't contribute to the core mod."

Accurate.

"He is just an annoying poster."

This one is subjective, granted. But reacting to being called "annoying" by telling everyone and their uncle to go fuck themselves? Really? That's about as immature as you can get. It completely destroys any moral high ground you might otherwise have had, and actually provides evidence to support the original point.

Well, no. Not at the time I created the thread -- or I would have said so. But, now, yeah... whoever changed this thread's title, I would certainly like them to go fuck themselves too. Thanks for asking.

Yes, that was me, good to know.

You know, I've actually thought better of you until this thread happened, but seriously - what did you think this blunt insult of Melan and myself is going to achieve? Come down to earth again and give me one reason not to lock your account.

And I'll change the thread title again, btw. If you're craving for attention, there are better ways to do that.

Censorship and free speech are often seen as being two sides of the same thing, censorship often defined as "the suppression of free speech". Perhaps there is nothing wrong with this definition, but for my purposes, I find I need better definitions. My definitions have no particular force, of course, but when grappling with problems, one must often clearly define things before one can even begin discussing the problem, let alone solving it. Thus, I will establish my own personal definiti

JK. But I think you should hold on banning until at least the next post.

A lot of people think freedom of speech means freedom to be rude. It does not. I am more than happy to listen to another person intelligently express ideas that differ greatly from my own, but I won't listen to someone who cannot express themselves without hate or discrimination. You're far more lenient than I am Greebo. I would have banned the account by now.

For the record, I am not calling for aidakeeley's ban or even editing the thread title. As the motto of a long defunct publishing house used to say, life is too short to deal with idiots. And with this, I have said everything this thread deserved, and more.

Come the time of peril, did the ground gape, and did the dead rest unquiet 'gainst us. Our bands of iron and hammers of stone prevailed not, and some did doubt the Builder's plan. But the seals held strong, and the few did triumph, and the doubters were lain into the foundations of the new sanctum. -- Collected letters of the Smith-in-Exile, Civitas Approved