The Dark Mod Forums

FM: Crystal Grave (Kryształowy Grób)

ERH+

ok thx so i just have to find the tool and open the gate ;-)

a little strange is that the most things dont highlight as the iron peaces, the crystals etc just the loot is highlighting...

the tool wasnt found but i think the readables give some clues for it ^^

u've well hidden the 4th cheese ;)

Greetz Mc

Edited by McPhisto2051

ERH+, I hope you don't mind that I am posting a google-translated version (objectives and readables).

Deleted link :)

The translation is not very good, but English speakers will at least get a better idea what to do.

Edited by PranQster

System: Mageia Linux Cauldron, aka Mageia 8

The translation is not very good, but English speakers will at least get a better idea what to do.

Please, hold on just a week or two, I'm going to translate it. I may be not very good with English, and the text looks difficult to translate but I'll try do my best. With thousand of dictionaries online I should manage. ;)

In the meantime you can always play Skyrim. :P Thieves' guild storyline seems quite interesting (eh, I should back to work).

@PranQster Thanks for it, I already check it ingame. One of letters missing few lines, there are many senseless words and lack sense of sentences. :) Translation is in both ways helpful and confusing, so I recomend wait for final version of mission (it will be visually improved too).

Edited by ERH+

S2wtMNl.gif

@PranQster Thanks for it, I already check it ingame. One of letters missing few lines, there are many senseless words and lack sense of sentences. :) Translation is in both ways helpful and confusing, so I recomend wait for final version of mission (it will be visually improved too).

Ok, that was just a quick and dirty translation... nothing more than copy and paste into the Google Translate page. I did not even attempt to correct any of the English.

I'll delete the link. :)

Don't, Some desperate could need it. :)

They can PM me. I only deleted the link from the post above, not the .pk4 from my ftp.

And yes, I have enjoyed playing this one so far. I'll need to go back in and finish it soon.

Edited by PranQster

WOW!

Those screens are superb!

(Sorry Clearing (Andrey)... you need to turn up the graphic options when you take TDM screens. At least set the Ambient to "Enhanced" or "Simple". )

Please visit TDM's IndieDB site and help promote the mod:

http://www.indiedb.com/mods/the-dark-mod

(Yeah, shameless promotion... but traffic is traffic folks...)

This is fun , I've no idea what the objectives are on easy or the story line ,but very enjoyable all the same .

I Loved the bit in the crypt when the skeleton chased me up the stairs.Chased me all around the building (castle? ) and didn't give up until I got fed up and finished him off with a fire arrow.

. look forward to a few English notes sometime. Many thanks to ERH+ for it.

I seem to have completed the objectives ( don't know what they mean ! ) on easy (?) but the middle objective that starts ZNAJDZ KLUCZ alludes me. Will wait for a translation.

1. Find clear water (because area was polluted by flood).

2. Find hydraulic tool and open wide South-West flood gate, so dike should arise from water.

3. Find 8 fine pieces of mountain crystal.

4. Find 4 "iron" rations - mountain trip will be fatiguing.

5. Collect 2000 / 1000 gold pieces.

6. When you done all other, go to North-West flood gate.

There are some drowned arrows near your boat - flood gate open rapidly and you crashed. That's why you must take longer way through mountains.

Just found this post reading through. Can some kind person let me know which my missing objective ( last post ) relates to. Thanks ! Edited by raymeld

Its "find a key" in Polish. :)

Thanks ! I've found lots of keys so far but none have ticked off an objective. Will give it another go later. Good mission.

@Biker: Is there much that needs fixing - or are you waiting for the translation for you to update the specific readable aspects?

"No proposition Euclid wrote,

No formulae the text-books know,

Will turn the bullet from your coat,

Or ward the tulwar's downward blow

Strike hard who cares—shoot straight who can—

The odds are on the cheaper man."

From 'Arithmetic on the Frontier' by Rudyard Kipling

Since v1.07 is now out, it would be cool if you guys could make that an I18N mission. If you need help running it through the script, please gimme a headsup and I will do it for you (but I am offline from Dec. 1st until about Dec 6th, possible a few days longer - so I cannot answer you in that time).

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man." -- George Bernard Shaw (1856 - 1950)

"Remember: If the game lets you do it, it's not cheating." -- Xarax