Redface

... but anyway here´s my current portfolio:

keeper

haunt

enforcer

badass mofo

head detail

zombie

I´m also at the Hammerite Imperium team, but my artworks are mostly useless there (but that doesn´t mean I want to leave, there´s enough other work). That´s why I want to join also the DM team, where my concepts actually can be made into models. I could also eventually skin AIs and maybe objects, I did some retexturing for the HI. No experience with Doom 3 specs yet.

These artworks are the latest ones and at this time I prefer BW, which you might not like as concept art, but that can be easily changed. If you´re interested in more various stuff, just have a look at my folder at the Imperium FTP.

Oh and there´s one more thing: I have some major exams in may and june and at that time I probably won´t be able to do much. So that you know.

He could be more scarrier. This is just a rough idea.

Sparhawk, if you mean UV mapping the model, then no, I have next to no experience in 3d modelling. Editing the basic placeholder texture in photoshop, yes.

Edited by Redface

I´m also at the Hammerite Imperium team, but my artworks are mostly useless there (but that doesn´t mean I want to leave, there´s enough other work).

Useless? They're great! :ph34r:

But since this project is still in it's early stages, there is more room for creativeness...

Except the zombeh they were all made last week specially for this reason.

Macsen - the older ones are not that great and yes, most of my artworks for the HI are useless, as there aren´t many new models and objects being created. Here at the DM it´s the other way round.

The problem is that almost all of our important concept art has already been done. We've really only the streampunk creating faction to visualise, and we have several artists to do that already.

I'm not sure there would be much work for you here.

Do you do anything apart from characters?

Civillisation will not attain perfection until the last stone, from the last church, falls on the last priest.

- Emil Zola

character models site

We aren't going to be making a different model for every charcater in the game. Individual builder plot characters will look like builders with a different face, not a new model which requires a concept.

All of the characters fit into factions of some sort, so they have a basic design already.

With myself, Springheel, kfmmcall, and GIMG already here to do the few remaining concepts we need, it doesn't make much sense to hire another concept artist.

I'm not voting against him, he's a good artist, i'm just asking if it's fair to hire someone we don't really need.

Civillisation will not attain perfection until the last stone, from the last church, falls on the last priest.

- Emil Zola

character models site

I´ve never been really interested in painting something else than characters, but I have no problem trying out new things. I need as much experience as possible, as I want to get into the gaming industry when I finish school. I can try some environment studies and objects, weapons, banners etc. As said before I can also try to skin (not UV map) your objects, I did some stuff for the HI. I´d be quite interested in skinning characters.

I can also create and maintain your site, I know something about graphic design, CSS and javascripts. I´m maintaining the old HI site and will be building a new one when needed.

And please don´t think that I want to join you at any cost, it took me some time to decide whether I even want to, and I can accept your decision.

Brush textures ? I didn´t work much with them, only some minor editing of existing ones, but I could give it a shot. I don´t know anything about those normal maps and bumpmapping or whatever it is yet.

Don't worry about doing the normals or speculars, I or someone else can handle those...right now I'm looking for someone that can do good diffuse textures for us, something with alot of style and detail to work with.