The Dark Mod Forums

Steam Summer Sales 2012

SiyahParsomen

I gots me the deus ex package: dx1, 2 and 3 for 15 euros. A very good deal. I just recently finished all the games I bought for nothing from the steam christmas sale. Now I got enough to play until christmas again, I guess. :laugh:

Clipper

-The mapper's best friend.

I got Portal 2 for $4.99 and it runs great in Steam via Wine (after: nvidiasettings > disable forced antialiasing).

I also got a Band of Brothers game for either $2.49 or $4.99, I forget. It runs perfectly in Linux. That game is annoying, with crappy team AI.

Red Orchestra is supposed to work in Linux, but it doesn't launch for me.

Looking forward to the native Linux Steam client. Hopefully they will filter the store to display games known to work properly in Linux, either ported or with Wine.

If Skyrim wins the 50%-off user vote, I might get that next.

Edited by PranQster

System: Mageia Linux Cauldron, aka Mageia 8

I must close my eyes and quickly close the window the next time I see the update news discounts.

I bough 10 games for 25 euros already. That's the limit. All deus ex games and all GTA games. Exactly when will I have time to play all these? Dunno, maybe takes a year or three to get them played?

Clipper

-The mapper's best friend.

I must close my eyes and quickly close the window the next time I see the update news discounts.

I bough 10 games for 25 euros already. That's the limit. All deus ex games and all GTA games. Exactly when will I have time to play all these? Dunno, maybe takes a year or three to get them played?

Heard the same yesterday from a friend. I'm glad I don't have a steam account :D

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man." -- George Bernard Shaw (1856 - 1950)

"Remember: If the game lets you do it, it's not cheating." -- Xarax

ROFL, it was just last night that I voted on it. The sale must have happened while I was at work :(

Apparently, there is a whole sale-period during "German sleep time". I missed the Mirror's Edge sale because of this... GRRRR!! Was so happy it got voted!!

header_586x192.jpg?t=1342114412

Would there possibly the possibility of a neatnes and kindnes of somebody to gift me the Company Of Heroes Collection in english (Great Britain / United States / ...) because there's only the low violence version here in Germany available if you buy it yourself and it's 75% off atm.

You will get your money back via Paypal instantly!

Please contact me here in forums or in Steam, but note that the 75% off - sale only lasts for a particular time.

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/1530/

"Einen giftigen Trank aus Kräutern und Wurzeln für die närrischen Städter wollen wir brauen." - Text aus einem verlassenen Heidenlager