The Dark Mod Forums

Random video of the day...

Bikerdude

ROFL :D

Here is another one, but be warned, as one youtube commenter said it:

Great movrs, however the voice and guys face is going to fuel my nightmares for the next week or two.

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man." -- George Bernard Shaw (1856 - 1950)

"Remember: If the game lets you do it, it's not cheating." -- Xarax

• 3 weeks later...

Haha, reminds me on this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YulcyT4Ht4s&feature=related

Isoooneedthis :D

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man." -- George Bernard Shaw (1856 - 1950)

Two Belgian guys, the won (or at least participated) in the Belgian "Begium has Talent" show. Incredible talent:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvc4lsmCmy4

(I think they are Belgian, but I cannot find this info on their facebook page, nor their Itunes page, nor on Youtube. Strange, how the web has avolved, where a simple "we are ... and we do ..." is nowhere, but useless-for-me "user comments" swamp everything :) So if they are Danish instead, my apologies :D

If you're one of the four people who haven't heard of this game, here is your entertainment for the day.

Your truck is glued to the ground but it bounces like crazy if you drive off the map. Apparently though the opponent in this game doesn't actually move! I wonder if the developers could have gotten sued because it was listed as a racing game but you don't race? lol Funnier, there is a patch that causes your opponent to drive, but he still stops just shy of the finish line. I refuse to believe this was done by accident because its too funny to be a bug.

--- War does not decide who is right, war decides who is left.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20QBe43tyVM"

xD

THIS is ... MUSIC?? :o

Yup, Dubstep! :D If you google that, you will most likely end up with a track by Skrillex. That's mainstream Dubstep (charts), but if you search a little more, you will find real dubstep, like in this video... ;) Although I have to say, the score seems to be specially written for the show. It is somewhat too broken...

The sound is of course not from the concert. It's a parody recorded by a talented guy named Andy Rehfeldt. He does his own arrangements of popular songs. Usually turns them into metal, but he also turns metal songs into pop, jazz, reggae. Some of them are really brilliant, especially when the original vocals are left. Some of my favourite:

It's only a model...

Haha this dubset is just a strange thing. I remember a song from a collegue in which all happened was a woman saying "printer jam" and there were such strange sounds coming out of the speakers like in this video above, and he also moved to the music like the guy in the fart video and I thought "What the hell is this silly and you look like having an epileptic shock" So now we finally got music without music and even without lyrics. You crazy people! :D

Hell yeah Arcturus, that Andy Rehfeld stuff is way awesome! :laugh:

i really wonder how he isolated only the lyrics wtf :o

"Einen giftigen Trank aus Kräutern und Wurzeln für die närrischen Städter wollen wir brauen." - Text aus einem verlassenen Heidenlager

Beaker is always fun (and the guys behind these are creative beyond measurement!)

And of course,Cårven Der Pümpkîn:

Mäking Pöpcørn:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkALhXGCq-I

I recently began to miss this game. So, I decided to start re-playing it. I have fond memories of playing the PSX version over and over back in the 90s when I was away at school and the gameplay still holds up nicely today. It is all about inventory management and conservation. Since I haven't played it in almost a decade, I started with the PSX version. I figured if I jumped right into the remake (which I also have) I would get my ass kicked quite badly because it is WAY harder than the original. The video above is of the remake. This game is definitely in my top-ten list.

If there were gameplay mods for this game, it would be great to see item boxes that don't carry your supplies automatically for you, and removal of the ability to slowly change inventory while under attack.

Edited by lost_soul

--- War does not decide who is right, war decides who is left.

• 3 weeks later...

In case you have missed PSY Gangnam Style, look it up on Youtube. And stop hiding under a rock! Anyway, here is one of the more brilliant parodies of it - and its brilliantly done:

And here is one from New Zealand Got Talent, which is really cool - it reminds me a bit of the 90ies and 80ies from the music style and is performed brilliantly, too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEivQpgMEj8

There is only one word for it: Noice!

I really want one of these but they are sooo expensive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5Eeg2FJtlY

Edited by Sonosuke
  • Like 1

Ich konnte mich nicht erinnern Teleportation gezaubert zu haben und doch stand ich da... alleine und nackt.