The Dark Mod Forums

Steam Autumn Sale

SeriousToni

The Steam Autumn Sale has begun! Check out everyday for bleeding out your wallets :D

Today's offering is Company Of Heroes! I personally recommend this one after not having an idea how awesome a strategic game can be! (thanks to jysk for the hint and thanks to 7upman for the support) :)

Who's gonna join us in World War II ?? :o

header_292x136.jpg?t=1318281164

http://store.steampo...d.com/app/4560/

Edited by SeriousToni
  • Like 1

"Einen giftigen Trank aus Kräutern und Wurzeln für die närrischen Städter wollen wir brauen." - Text aus einem verlassenen Heidenlager

Ow.. Too much. When it's near 20 euros, then I'll get it. Same thing for xcom. And maybe skyrim, dunno: don't have time to play long cRPGs anymore.

yep, a just released game need some time before getting the budget tag.

Skyrim is at 25 currently:

http://store.steampo....com/app/72850/

"To rush is without doubt the most important enemy of joy" ~ Thieves Saying

Haven't played metro but two of my friends on steam said this:

"The atmosphere of this game is incredible. One of the best FPS's I've played in years."

"The "Ghosts" level is brilliant."

The first quote is from a guy who just played through the thief series and has installed TDM.

Looks like Grayman owns it too.

-----------------

If anyone wants

DOTA 2 : tower defense team stategy...

I have a copy I am trying to give away

Dark is the sway that mows like a harvest

@Baal: Get Metro 2033 immediately! At this price, this one is the very best offer Steam has currently in store. There has hardly been a game that oozes atmosphere and "being there" like Metro. Also, you can choose separate languages for text/briefings and speech. I chose Russian for voice and English for texts, as I don't play the German version if at all possible. Metro's graphics are above and beyond most every game currently out, with the exception of the most current blockbusters.

Get Metro 2033. At this extremely low price point (2,49 EUR) you are making the bargain of your life!

My Eigenvalue is bigger than your Eigenvalue.

Argh!

I read some reviews and had to buy both metro and that ninja game Stifu mentioned.

After that, I imposed an arbitrary spending limit for game purchases per steam season sale. Otherwise I just have my HDD full of games with no time to play them.

Clipper

-The mapper's best friend.

Yeah I bought Zeno Clash for 0,99 €. Thought the video looked nice and the meta score was pretty high too.

I also just got Orcs Must Die 2: Tower defense meets third person shooter meets humor and absurd violence. :) The first part was very addictive and the second part now also comes with coop.

I bought Xeno Clash way back when it was new, was only $5 then. Definitely worth it. Somewhat short but it's such a crazy world and pretty fun too.

-----

Decided to pop for Metro2033 too, installing now. Just traded some tf2 keys for it though, so it was basically free. Spend a little time everyday crafting/auctioning spiral knights stuff, trade that for tf2 stuff, trade that for games :)

Recently got Crysis and Torchlight 2 the same way.

Dark is the sway that mows like a harvest

@Baddcog: Please share your impressions of the game with us. While I think that this is one of the best games ever made, some might think differently, and I'd like to know why.

My Eigenvalue is bigger than your Eigenvalue.

Ow.. Too much. When it's near 20 euros, then I'll get it.

Steam heard your call: Disohoned has 50% discount today (26th) ,-)

"To rush is without doubt the most important enemy of joy" ~ Thieves Saying