The Dark Mod Forums

You know what day today is? Thief Series day on Steam Day!

someTaff

Only 5,24 fo 3 games - Thief 1, Thief 2 and Thief 3!

5,24$ a pack!

Five-twentie-two

Omy GoD!!!

Can't really believe this!

Sweet-jack-pack-taffing Jesus and Mary, i'm buying myself TWO!!

P.S. It expires in 20 hours, so If you haven't bought it yet better hurry

and the regular price is 20 and something $

Edited by someTaff

What excuse do we have not to sculpt, and sculpt, and sculpt, until the job is done?

The steam versions of thief are mod friendly.

They come with DDFix already installed. You should replace

The executable with new dark of course.

Please visit TDM's IndieDB site and help promote the mod:

http://www.indiedb.com/mods/the-dark-mod

(Yeah, shameless promotion... but traffic is traffic folks...)

The steam versions of thief are mod friendly.

They come with DDFix already installed. You should replace

The executable with new dark of course.

Maybe they incorporate Thief Series Workshop someday! Just like they did for Left for Dead2

What excuse do we have not to sculpt, and sculpt, and sculpt, until the job is done?

Question: How is it ok for Valve to profit from including DDFix which is only free for non-commercial use.

They pay something of the sold games to the creator of DDFix? (Whatever that is. Could not find any license texts for it.)

Clipper

-The mapper's best friend.

It's so cheap! I'm really tempted to buy it. On one hand, I have played all 3 games more than once, so what's the point? On the other hand, when the first two thiefs... thieves(?) were released I didn't find them to sell anywhere. Plus I can play them all again, which is always fun :P

• Like 1

It's so cheap! I'm really tempted to buy it. On one hand, I have played all 3 games more than once, so what's the point? On the other hand, when the first two thiefs... thieves(?) were released I didn't find them to sell anywhere. Plus I can play them all again, which is always fun :P

Thats the point! At these prices theres no point to bother torrent theese games for free but with no multiplayer enabled.So yeah, worth trying :rolleyes:

Edited by someTaff