The Dark Mod Forums

Looking for TDM2.0 beta-testers!

Springheel

We don't build OSX as part of the official release.

It might get built later if the folks who built it for 1.08 decide to build it for 2.00.

Well, fuck. Looks like I'm going to stick with 1.08 until it's time for a new computer.

You can call me Phi, Numbers, Digits, Ratio, 16, 1618, or whatever really, as long as it's not Phil.

I have to think they'd go for it, or easy to talk into it. Standalone is just too good to pass up, I think.

It wouldn't hurt sending a nicely worded PM expressing how happy you'd be to see it.

What do you see when you turn out the light? I can't tell you but I know that it's mine.

Looks like I'm going to stick with 1.08 until it's time for a new computer.
I think It wouldn't hurt sending a nicely worded PM expressing how happy you'd be to see it.

The problem is we need someone who can do coding on a Mac, as Gman and Springs have enough to do with the PC/Linux versions.

It was right outside the front door to the tavern where you meet Kutty. There are usually two guards posted there, and a couple others patrol past that point.

Edited by lost_soul

--- War does not decide who is right, war decides who is left.

What's the name of the map?

I remember 'politics' as #1 and 'forest' as #3, but I can't remember #2's name.

This is one of those instances where, if you're going to call it NHAT, you call the missions nhat1, nhat2, nhat3. This mission-naming stuff drives me bonkers.

And, since I never completed #2, I'm not familiar with "where you meet Kutty". I could use a more detailed description.

The mission folder name is anoott. The tavern is where you hear the funny dialogue about Rosemary. If you like, I can email a savegame or something. Springheel said not to worry about these maps for now though.

It's possible that it's a mission issue, but in this case since the code for spotting bodies has recently changed it would be good to know for sure.

@ grayman: Don't know if this will help get your bearings, but here's a video showing the specific tavern; I imagine the two guards being killed right at the start are the two being talked about:

**now confirmed on Knighton Manor as well.** They don't notice ko'd guards, but they DO notice dead ones.

I have more info for you, Grayman. I was on Sneak and Destroy, in the small secondary hotel. I knocked out one of the guards that hangs out near the fireplace and tossed him in front of the lady with dark hair who is sitting in the next room to the right. She did not care, and if I let her attack me, she says "We can take him together" as if the body is still up and active.

... and the start of that video is the exact location I was talking about.

Edited by lost_soul

Ask Springheel for access (if he didn't already notice).

FM's: Builder Roads, Old Habits, Old Habits Rebuild

Mapping and Scripting: Apples and Peaches

Sculptris Models and Tutorials: Obsttortes Models

My wiki articles: Obstipedia

Texture Blending in DR: DR ASE Blend Exporter

I found another oddity. On Old Habbits II, in the chapel, the coins jump around like crazy when you go to pick them up. I had them literally flying all over the place. I will keep an eye out for this behavior with tiny coins on other missions. Perhaps its because so many of them are so close together? This never happened in 1.08.

the coins jump around like crazy when you go to pick them up. I had them literally flying all over the place.

Yes, in Siege Workshop too :D

Task is not so much to see what no one has yet seen but to think what nobody has yet thought about that which everybody see. - E.S.

I found another oddity. On Old Habbits II, in the chapel, the coins jump around like crazy when you go to pick them up.

What do you mean? They jump when you frob them?