The Dark Mod Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mr Lemony Fresh

Siegecraft TD! A Tower Defence! Support a Fellow Humble Darkmod Contributor?

Hi folks, people might not remember me but maybe the skeleton I modelled and textured. If you are happy with the skeleton please consider checking out a game I helped make while I've been working for blowfish studios in Sydney. Even if you hated my skeleton, this game is for you if you enjoy tower defence strategies =) And you'll be helping the dwindling Australian game industry! we're struggling over here XD

https://itunes.apple...d658149902?mt=8

Here's a video of gameplay:

I don't really get paid much, but get bonuses from good sales! please give it a try if you've got $3 to spend in a fun IOS game =)

How i wish they had made it Three 'fiddy' (southpark reference).

• Like 1

18588.png

LOL, cute. is there a version for the android platform..?

And who did you get to do the voice, sounds like a brit. And he is using my phrase at 11:30 "smashing" :-D

The original game dosernt look half bad either

Haha yeah everyone is always asking about an android verson.. only on IOS at the moment, but often Blowfish does port to android.

The voice was done by an Aussie i think..? Tbh I thought that was a llliiitle weird at times. At one point he's all like 'gaaaangnam styyyle!' why? no clue :P not brave enough to ask the boss what they were smoking XD

18588.png

At one point he's all like 'gaaaangnam styyyle!' why? no clue :P not brave enough to ask the boss what they were smoking XD

Gimme his email and I will :ph34r:

This really looks cool! I love stuff like tower defense strategies. Will def check it out.

• Like 1

"I believe that what doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger"

The Joker

Good luck Mr Lemony Fresh, I know myself that the AU game industry is dwindling quite seriously. I hope things take an upward spiral for you, take care.

It looks great. there are however no version that I could use, so my good wishes and congratulation is all you'll get from me at the moment :D