The Dark Mod Forums

Massive thank you to all of The Dark Mod team (& mappers)!

pl1982

If you want to 'pay' or 'donate' for TDM, you can do so, but without money.

We accept all kinds of contributions from the community, especially mapping is nice. Make a small FM if you want to reward the TDM folks. We love it when new people pick up Dark Radiant and start mapping away. Here is a great tutorial which should teach you almost all that is needed:

http://wiki.thedarkmod.com/index.php?title=A_-_Z_Beginner_Full_Guide_Start_Here!

Don't hesistate to ask help on the forums, too, we have a bunch of mapper veterans who gladly help newbies out.

Cheers!

• Like 1

Clipper

-The mapper's best friend.

You should advertise it a bit more.

There are still hardcore gamers out there that they are unaware of the TDM. Even I forgot about your project which I repeat Thief Series every two years. :rolleyes:

Your work is phenomenal and more gamers should enjoy this diamond.

Many thanks to all the contributors, I'll try to assist you in any way possible.

Spread the love! :wub:

• Like 1

I just have to chip in here - a huge THANK YOU for the modders and creators of TDM! :wub:

Having been a long time fan of the Thief series, I had heard a lot about TDM, but never got around to getting Doom 3, and generally skeptical of mods. But this is so good now - I love the setting, the darkness of it, and the fact it's Thief with a lot of improvements, not just graphics-wise. Love the mission downloader too, very flexible and open system.

Seriously, you guys should go for Steam and maybe even getting some $$$ for it - I know I'd pay for quality like this.

... even if my first post was a bug lol, but at least it's free :P

Thanks guys!

• Like 2

If you want to 'pay' or 'donate' for TDM, you can do so, but without money.

We accept all kinds of contributions from the community, especially mapping is nice. Make a small FM if you want to reward the TDM folks. We love it when new people pick up Dark Radiant and start mapping away. Here is a great tutorial which should teach you almost all that is needed:

http://wiki.thedarkm...uide_Start_Here!

Don't hesistate to ask help on the forums, too, we have a bunch of mapper veterans who gladly help newbies out.

Cheers!

Thanks, will check that out and perhaps dip into mapping as well. Keep up the great work.