The Dark Mod Forums

No Honor Among Thieves 2.0

Goldchocobo

Campaign Rating  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Appearance: Vertical use, Visual pleasure, lighting, visual style, deduct bad texturing etc.

• 1 Star
    • 2 Stars
    • 3 Stars
    • 4 Stars
  2. 2. Gameplay: Enjoyment. Fun duration. Smooth flow, ect. Versus Bugs. Frustration, Boredom, framelag

• 1 Star
    • 2 Stars
    • 3 Stars
    • 4 Stars
  3. 3. Story & Text: Story. Text. Briefing. Graphic storytelling

I don't see why we can't provide a Politics 2.01 update for fixing these issues... However, if you all don't mind me saying, they are for the most part fairly minor. I hope you guys enjoy the campaign regardless

+1, its a bit disheartening to seeing people complaining rather than playing. Considering how atrociously bad some T1/T2/T3 mission have been over the last year or so I think this campaign is several step's up from those.

Is there a download link anywhere? I can't access the main site and the in-game downloader seems to be having problems.

-skydrive

Are you kidding? I'm playing the crap out of this, I LOVE this campaign! I've actually played the first mission twice now as it was one of my early favourites. I nitpick because I care, and I know biker is a bit of a perfectionist and thought he would like to know. I/we did not mean insult.

I always assumed I'd taste like boot leather.

This is not nitpicking. You can have ugly stuff in an old game such as Thief, but this is definitely not "acceptable" (for lack of a better word) in a game using a modern engine since these look very obvious. Also, pointing these flaws out does not mean we're not enjoying the level.

How did you get such good performance in that forest? It's amazing! Looks amazing.

Used some trick's I learned when making the new forest in v2 of Alberic's Curse.

Only wished Obs had come out with his blending script when I was working on that mission, I could have made a much better forest floor, with fallen leaves and all sorts..

So I'm having a bit of trouble at the Broadsword Inn. I've completed all optional tasks and all the non optional ones except for dropping my stash off with my fence. I talked to him and he said something about putting it under the table but I can't seem to get tit to work... Any ideas?

Thanks! I guess I didn't need to knock everyone in the inn out with my blackjack after all...Oops.

I'm getting an error as well when I try to load into the next area, it says "Game Error: multiple entities named atdm_playertools_health_potion" I've tried it a couple times and I'm getting nothing.

Man - I think the last time I played this it was on my Intel HD graphics laptop nearly two years ago and it lagged like mad. But it must have made an impression cuz I'm just getting flashback after flashback:

The spider cave, the zombie pit, the lift climb - excellent!

Even on my new laptop I get quite an fps drop in the caves - down to about 12-15fps - but they look so good I don't mind. The way the first two white spiders keel over after getting hit with one broadhead, but the third brown one comes charging at you after one arrow - evil! (Or maybe my aim just wasn't so good with that one.)

Really looking forward to seeing how many more memories get stirred up... :smile:

Thanks! I guess I didn't need to knock everyone in the inn out with my blackjack after all...Oops.

I'm getting an error as well when I try to load into the next area, it says "Game Error: multiple entities named atdm_playertools_health_potion" I've tried it a couple times and I'm getting nothing.

Oh crap, that's not good...

OK, so the before you finish mission 2, DRINK ALL YOUR POTIONS, THEN move on to the next level... that MIGHT fix it.

Regardless, this is going into the bugfix rollout this week.

Oh crap, that's not good...

OK, so the before you finish mission 2, DRINK ALL YOUR POTIONS, THEN move on to the next level... that MIGHT fix it.

Regardless, this is going into the bugfix rollout this week.

Yeah that fixed it, no other problems so far. This is a fantastic series by the way.

@Drekai did you get the mission from the in-game downloader or via Biker's skydrive link?

(old version posted?)

Downloaded it from another site due to the servers being down the last couple of days.

Edited by Drekai

I'm re-playing and loving the changes you guys had :), but I'm stuck in a part of the game: in the room where I can find the chalice, what am I suppose to do, before taking the chalice?

You just have to get a bit closer then usual to pick it up. Try leaning forward (default binding "F").

I'm getting an error, it says "Game Error: multiple entities named atdm_playertools_health_potion" I've tried it a couple times and I'm getting nothing.

Well we can consider this a dry run for the Crucibal of Omen campaign as were seeing campaign related bugs that the beta testers didnt come accross.