The Dark Mod Forums

Most anticipated PC games?

delatroy

with all the leaks and talk of source 2 all i have to say is

soon

I doubt it. There was an internal leak of their team / group list of which Source 2 and L4D3 were the largest so basically it looks likely that L4D3 will be the first title to be released in source 2.

I doubt it. There was an internal leak of their team / group list of which Source 2 and L4D3 were the largest so basically it looks likely that L4D3 will be the first title to be released in source 2.

Its likely L4D3 will be released along side HL3 but i dont see it being released before HL3, mainly because every single version of source so far (Goldensource, Source) has launched with a Half-Life game. They cant cop out by just doing only L4D3. We will probably know for sure though some time soon.

Oh, they are making L4D3?

I was almost gonna say I'm not anticipating any game at present, but L4D3 could be exciting news indeed. I used to play L4D2 a lot with my friends. A good game indeed.

Clipper

-The mapper's best friend.

I have a few that I'm looking forward to:

• X-Rebirth
  • Star Citizen
  • Kinetic Void
  • Limit Theory
  • StarPoint Gemini 2
  • Take On Mars
  • Tangiers
  • SOMA (Frictional Games)
  • Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord
  • Sir, You Are Being Hunted
  • The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  • Cyberpunk 2077
  • Prison Architect
  • Ether One
  • Drox Operative: Invasion of the Ancients (expansion)
  • Sui Generis
  • The Last Federation
  • TMR, A.C.E. 3, or equivalent realism mod (whichever matures first) for ArmA 3

There are probably more but that's what I can remember at the moment.

Edited by Professor Paul1290
  • Like 2

I'm thinking about...

Mirror's Edge 2

East vs West (a Paradox Grand Strat game)

As yet unknown VoxelFarm Minecraft like sandbox game

X-Rebirth too, depending on what they change ... and Limit Theory and Star Citizen also, sure, why not.

• Like 1

What do you see when you turn out the light? I can't tell you but I know that it's mine.

Pretty much only Sir, You Are Being Hunted and the PC release of Deadly Premonition... I'm really not all that interested in modern games, especially AAA titles. I'm not sure whether that's because my Rig isn't powerful enough to run any of them, or that my PC sucks because I don't like those games... probably a bit of both. Also, something that I'm really looking forward to is a retranslation and Steam release of Pathologic... there were some hints that that's in the works on the Steam forums, but it's not clear whether that'll actually happen. Oh, and Hotline Miami 2.

76561198061377149.png

I'm looking forward to "Continued Living in the '90s Era of Great Games, also No Real AAA Crapshoot: Games with Credited Writers are Bad".

I am seriously considering picking up some of the IF like Gateway or Mission Critical for a 3D mod-like makeover. That and cloning myself so that I have the time.

• Like 1

• Cleve Blakemore's Grimoire. it is going to happen, is it?
  • Tangiers.

Well... that's not a very long list, but it's mine.

• Like 1

Come the time of peril, did the ground gape, and did the dead rest unquiet 'gainst us. Our bands of iron and hammers of stone prevailed not, and some did doubt the Builder's plan. But the seals held strong, and the few did triumph, and the doubters were lain into the foundations of the new sanctum. -- Collected letters of the Smith-in-Exile, Civitas Approved

No one said Thief! :laugh:

Routine, Tangiers, 7 Days to Die, The Long Dark, SOMA, The Forest, Dying Light, Asylum, Homesick, The Witness, ROAM, DayZ, Witcher 3 and Real Riven.

Edit: Just saw Cyan is working on a new game (it's about time) - Obduction. I'm pretty much blindly on board with anything they do.

• Like 1