The Dark Mod Forums

Kingdom Come: Deliverence (realistic medieval open world first person game!)

Goldwell

They will be supporting mods as much as they can.. Vávra said or write that somewhere already. Mafia was amazing game and since this one is about the history of my own country and looks really good => my first kickstarter donation ever.

He was sneeking silently in the night, moonlight was his enemy.

(Im not a native speaker, sorry for all miscleanous caused by my english..)

I wish kick starter would accept PayPal!!! Ugh

I saw a trailer on Kickstarter and I'm really looking to this game, seems very interesting yet I will wait for someone to play to make my judgment. But i ahve a question... will this game have a physical form? I don't like it very much to download, I have nothing against it it's just i prefer physical form :).

I saw a trailer on Kickstarter and I'm really looking to this game, seems very interesting yet I will wait for someone to play to make my judgment. But i ahve a question... will this game have a physical form? I don't like it very much to download, I have nothing against it it's just i prefer physical form :).

Starting with this tier you get a physical box I believe

Pledge £25 or more

KNIGHT (special edition) * Other currencies est.: $40; €30

Get the game and all the goodies in one box !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With the Knight (physical) reward tier you are going to receive: Early access to Beta + Physical (digipak) copy of Act I + Game soundtrack on CD + Making of video on DVD + Printed manual + Access to our forums + Knight forum badge ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The shipping is free for backers in US and EU. Backers in the rest of the world please add £10 for shipping.

Estimated delivery: Dec 2015

Edited by Goldwell

Has anyone looked into how realistic the game will be w/ regard to sword drawing? When the sword is unsheathed, will there be the sound of the grindstone like in virtually all mediaval movies/shows? Ever since Siyar posted that video, I keep noticing how few (if any) media gets it right.

My Eigenvalue is bigger than your Eigenvalue.

Well I remember watching a video where they explain they got real professionals in to record mocap for the sword fighting and something like you can hit 17 different ways or something crazy.

If they put that much attention to detail I would say the sounds will be spot on too.

edit: on a separate note I found out that they will be opening a Paypal store after the kickstarter has finished and you can continue pledging there which is good news. (seems a lot of game companies are doing that now) but hey I don't mind because it means we can get this incredible game where there are no creative restrictions caused by the corporate ladders.

Edited by Goldwell

Damn it wont let me post on my first post because I get this error "Sorry, but you have posted more media files than you are allowed to"

But here is the update about character customization the claims they are making are pretty big and if they can pull it off.. wow!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWQn10s_QJM

• Like 1

That is a terrific looking game.

I was about to join in with kickstarter but while choosing a donation I found they don't use PAYPAL ...duH?

I don't use credit cards so that threw me off. Also I don't use Steam.

However I give it all my support.

I especially like the idea of them speaking in English accents that suit the game. American accents are only suitable for Modern games.

That is a terrific looking game.

I was about to join in with kickstarter but while choosing a donation I found they don't use PAYPAL ...duH?

I don't use credit cards so that threw me off. Also I don't use Steam.

However I give it all my support.

I especially like the idea of them speaking in English accents that suit the game. American accents are only suitable for Modern games.

I'm in the same boats in regards to credit cards however the good news is they will be opening a PayPal store where you can back the game. I'm going to buy the knight physical special edition when they do that. Hopefully we get a beta this year :D

The first video update is finally out, and it looks very promising..

Edited by PPoe

He was sneeking silently in the night, moonlight was his enemy.

(Im not a native speaker, sorry for all miscleanous caused by my english..)

Another video update out about the AI.. damn this is looking so good! Imagine once they finish the animations and put polish on, it's going to look very very good! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kA8rTyIO0xE

• Like 4

It's quite fitting that the guy called Viktor sounds like a vampire. In terms of AI, this is looking more and more like what Skyrim was hyped to be before they reduced it to a select couple of people mutely chopping logs for days. In terms of graphics, it's looking like I'm going to have to upgrade again...

That third guy who turns every sentence into a question though... pet peeve.

Edited by Airship Ballet

That third guy who turns every sentence into a question though... pet peeve.

Yes, I agree? :P

Also they had a livestream!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84AiE46erkk

• Like 3

• 3 months later...

Three new screenshots of this very beautiful game!

7V93X8f.jpg

sCT5a4O.jpg

FXLhXvN.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Alpha release is starting October 22nd and they have stated every 2 months they will introduce new features. It's going to start with a basic village for you to explore and some simple mechanics.

I've already backed this and will post some more screenshots here once the Alpha is out. Very excited :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVZXU6Xs-x8

• Like 1

I need to buy anew PC.. :o

Watching the trailer, I somehow expected it to continue with the Shaun the Sheep song :D

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man." -- George Bernard Shaw (1856 - 1950)

"Remember: If the game lets you do it, it's not cheating." -- Xarax

• 2 weeks later...

<snip>

Just booted up mine and had a quick run through and the atmosphere in that forest (minus the pink water that shows on mine) is incredible, running through all of their little houses is so interesting as well the amount of detail Warhorse put into this is very commendable. The big beautiful open fields that seem to go on and on outside was also very breath taking.

I'm very happy that these guys were able to get this game backed, the only thing that sucks is we have to wait until 2015 to get the full game! :o:D