The Dark Mod Forums

Difference between Ukrainian computer service centers and support of even not to big products in your countries :(

XendroX

I have bought HP pavilion g6-2390sr with core i7 3620M or something in September 2013. There was trouble with usb ports and in December only one left working. I gave it to Service center and somehow they burned MB, after New Year they buy new one in China, and it's arrived on last week. When they tried to start notebook, was founded that i7 is broken too. Today they promise me to buy new in the end of next week... 3 months without my notebook... Gave me f..kng RV518 with i3... Hate it today!!! Can't work like I need...

And my mouse is Madcatz MMO 7. Was bought only for comfortable working in different programs because of adjustable profiles and 70 or something different functions could be applied... Amazing mouse for people who works in different programs with similar processes - link same functions to same buttons and don't need to switch mind when jumping from one to another.And so I can't install setup program for this mouse on RV518.I wright to support and have answer in 2 hours, now all working like it have to..

Difference...

And this people wants to go to Europe :wacko:

I really disappointed in my citizens, have 6 years practice of my own business and can say that our people don't want to work principally, and our customers are ungrateful too in most part :(.

No way to Europe!!!

• Like 1

You need to explain more. Do you mean the HP service center is Ukrainian or "European"(?) and the Madcatz support center is American(?) [i just say that because it's a US company], or the other way around? And you are disappointed in the Ukrainian (European) service center when the American one was good?

I mean I've seen some bad service centers in the US too, and good ones in the UK, if that counts as Europe. So I don't know if location is everything. But it's possibly true there are different cultures of service and some countries are better than others generally. Ukraine may have bad computer service, but at least they make good PC games. Stalker is one of the best games of the last 10 years.

Here in Japan, they go to insane lengths to help customers, but it's also too expensive and IMO inefficient sometimes.

What do you see when you turn out the light? I can't tell you but I know that it's mine.

people don't want to work principally, and our customers are ungrateful too in most part :(.

No way to Europe!!!

Unfortunately you'll find this across all subsections of peoples in every country. My father always used to say to me, "there are only a few people in any group that ever do anything". When you're one of those people, you just have to swallow the fact that the small percentage of people that actually DO work has to also do the work of the others that don't. It's its own reward though.

On your topic of purchasing an i7 and getting it replaced with an i3??? Are you kidding me? I'd be bitching till hell-won't-have-it until I got a replacement for what was ruined or an upgrade if that wasn't possible. (unless there's more to this story). They burned the motherboard, they screwed it up, then they give you a lesser product? Doesn't sound like HP.

No dema, he's right.

This is Europes fault so Ukraine should go back to Russia where all electronics are the best.

Great.

Funny, but I think this is backwards.

Madcatz is an American company and also credibly one of "your countries". That's what he's wishing for.

For all we know, Russia is probably just as bad as Ukraine on service.

But I don't think it's fair of him to say it reflects the entire "Europe" continent. Europe is a big place.

He definitely got a bad deal with the HP service though. I'd complain to their headquarters maybe.

What do you see when you turn out the light? I can't tell you but I know that it's mine.

No I mean our private service centers, because HP service center related only in Kyev... And experience to send your techic to capital related Sc is to wait too much time than pay to private in your city :(

All I said about HP mensioned to our country private SC

About Europe I mean that young one who want to work can find place in Europe today, and other lazy one's just thinking that if we come to Europe in short terms our level of life become like yours, and they do nothing..

Official SC in many cases are even worst than privates

Edited by XendroX

Well, there is a reason why you can't really mail-order stuff in Russia and the Ukraine. There's just no option to order something from, say, Moscow, there's hardly any way to do so. And t order something from another country is out of the question completely. There is so much infrastructure either missing or having been destroyed (because these things did worked back in the USSR) that it will take decades for the former Soviet countries to reach (Western) European standards. :mellow:

My Eigenvalue is bigger than your Eigenvalue.

He definitely got a bad deal with the HP service though. I'd complain to their headquarters maybe.

If HP in the Uk or Germany pulled this crap for this long it would be a Brand f**ing new replacement laptop..

@Xen, as Dema has suggest get on the phone or email the HQ in either your country or the next one up the tier from them, and be firm but angry! 3 months is taking the f**ing piss.