The Dark Mod Forums

Help required: Would like to get a WIP released for Xmas.

Bikerdude

Afternoon

A mission that I have been work on with Baal for the last few years is at pre-beta stage, RL has taken Baal away from the project so its just me atm. The map is 95% done and just needs the following -

1. Flavour and Story critical readables placed, I already have a story and basic briefing curtisy of Melan, but I need someone who is better at writing readables then me.
  2. Brefing video made -

1. require a narrator.
    2. Goldwell's gof the briefing video covered via a buddy of his.

[*]Beta testing.

Atm 1.0 and 2.1 are the most urgent, I'll then put a call out for beta testers etc.

kind regards

b.

LOL there is something seriously wrong with you.

I got a bit miffed in the interior sounds thread earlier (and so I was also very curt here). However, I barely have time to betatest Goldwell's map, and there are other projects I'd like to work on, so I just thought it might be helpful to get Biker to clarify.

You can call me Phi, Numbers, Digits, Ratio, 16, 1618, or whatever really, as long as it's not Phil.

Still looking for experienced mappers to consult/help on this, more a case of dotting the i's and crossing the T's to make sure any and all issues are resolved before beta testing.

The current state of the map is as follows -

• geometry - 100%
  • perfing - 100%
  • effects and sound - 100%
  • Ai placement - 99%
  • objectives - 75%
  • readables - 25% - Ungoliant (Lux as backup)
  • briefing video - 0% - Goldwell/Crowind

If humanly possible I would like to start beta testing no later than the 19th/20th.