The Dark Mod Forums

Voice actors for Volta

kingsal

Hello everyone,

I am doing a call for some help with voice acting for Volta and the Stone V2 as well as the next map in the campaign. I've already got a few volunteers, but I'm looking to fill a couple more roles. If you have a good mic and preferably some experience, PM me or post below!

Volta and the Stone V2

The Engineer- Male or Female. (3-4 lines, monologue). A snobby mechanist-esque character who loathes doing trivial repairs for the Voltas. Similar in tone to the Builders. Bikerdude

Dumb Guard- Male. (3 lines, dialogue). Drunk and dimwitted. Gossiping about strange happenings in Volta Tower. I'm not sure who did the original drunkard, but he would be the tonal goal. Yandros

The Thief- Male. (Lots of lines) This is more or less to see if anyone would be interested in collaborating with me on this role. It would require somewhere between 10-15 lines + some screaming and yelling :smile:. A slightly younger Garrett would be the goal. This would be a lot of work so I'm looking for a fairly experienced actor here. Andros

Trail of the Dead (working title)

Monsters! Male or Female. (Lots of lines) Oh yeah.. I'm looking for a creepy ape-man or ape-woman monster to help with some dialogue and ambient lines. This would include idle barks, grunts, attacks, and a couple bits of spoken dialogue.

Builder- Male or Female. (3 lines, dialogue). I'm looking for some good ghostly builder voices!

Edited by kingsal
  • Like 1

Mortem Desino was the one who recorded the drunk vocal set. Also, you already have Engineer voice clips in Volta and the Stone. They weren't good enough? And are these new voice clips adding to the existing ones (guard conversation, conversation between Percy and the guard captain)?

"Let me guess - little blue men with three heads stole your sweetroll?"

Yep, I am re-doing the vocals for all the characters. All of the voices in Volta where done by me, so I would like to get some variety in there to help fill out the experience. Also certain parts of the story have changed and will need to be re-adjusted in Volta.

• Like 1

Update: I am still looking for some folks to do Builder voices.

On a side note: I would love to have some female voices in the FM so if you or anyone you know could help out please let me know!

Thanks everyone.

• Like 1