The Dark Mod Forums

Fluffy Ponies

Kurshok

If you're like me, you hate all these grown-ass men saying "OHHH I love this little girl's show about ponies for THA STOREEZ!" When in reality they're jacking off to cartoon horses. Well, I discovered the ultimate way to troll bronies. There's this site called "Fluffybooru" and they wrote their own story to piss of bronies and made a collective fanon of it. Hasbro's genetic engineering wing makes pet Fluffy Ponies to sell to all the neckbeards, able to talk, but riddled with flaws. PETA releases the little shitrats, and they become major sapient pests. So now, they're classified as biotoys, and can be maimed and mutilated legally. So people draw retarded fuzz covered horses getting raped and mutilated in hideously heinous ways to troll,these cloppin' freaks. TROLOLOL!

I actually found the show quite entertaining when I watched it with my kids. The more adventure-based stories reminded me of D&D sessions. And it had Q.

But hey, insulting people for what kind of entertainment they like is pretty cool right?

I mean people who masturbate to cartoon horses. If you like the show, fine, but grown men drawing "clop erotica" is a bit... disturbing. And when you tell them that it's kind of weird, they get REALLY defensive about it.

Edited by Kurshok

Although, admittedly, the whole Fluffy Pony phenomena has mutated into its own thing. The creatures look cuddly and friendly, and sound like annoying cartoon fluffballs, but they're horrible creatures. Some in the community liken them to Chaos from Warhammer, being lust, wrath, manipulation, and filth put in a tiny, inefficient body. This leads to them being ripped apart by people, who have an immense irrational hatred for all of them due to the actions of their leader caste, violent sociopaths called "smarties" that partake in rape, murder, and foal rape against other fluffies, the only creatures weak enough for a fluffy to hurt is another fluffy.

I don't think this is a valuable contribution to the TDM forums.

• Like 1

Come the time of peril, did the ground gape, and did the dead rest unquiet 'gainst us. Our bands of iron and hammers of stone prevailed not, and some did doubt the Builder's plan. But the seals held strong, and the few did triumph, and the doubters were lain into the foundations of the new sanctum. -- Collected letters of the Smith-in-Exile, Civitas Approved