The Dark Mod Forums

Best Wishes, Taquito

montag

• 2 weeks later...

I will now share with him what I shared with you all to raise his spirits (which it did).

In all seriousness here's hoping he's all right, it'd be really awkward to post this here and find out he wasn't all right.

• Like 2

I like to record difficult stealth games, and right now you wonderful people are the only ones delivering on that front.

Click here for the crappy channel where that happens.

Hopefully, he'll be ok. Just going from his posts, he's an intelligent and resourceful person. No doubt about it though, his hands are going to be full for awhile. Even after things start to return to normal there, it's likely that it will be sometime before he has the time to check in here.

I'm sure that he'll get a kick out of that vid!

Also, I'm sure he will be alright, his avatar is a dog in full scuba gear!

(MODS, I'm going to bump this thread every once in awhile, sorry)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Still wishing you the best, Taquito. This is insane, a territory of the US is still mostly (basically everywhere) without power and water. Granted, it's a huge job, but can't more be done? I have a brother who lives in the US Virgin Islands. I just shipped 24 chainsaws to the company he works for, so his company can help out the US Corps of Engineers. Something is really wrong with this picture, are we so in love with our 50 star flag that we can not make these territories states? Forgive my ranting, I just don't get this. Hang tough, Taquito!

Edited by montag
  • Like 1

Still wishing you the best, Taquito. This is insane, a territory of the US is still mostly (basically everywhere) without power and water. Granted, it's a huge job, but can't more be done? I have a brother who lives in the US Virgin Islands. I just shipped 24 chainsaws to the company he works for, so his company can help out the US Corps of Engineers. Something is really wrong with this picture, are we so in love with our 50 star flag that we can not make these territories states? Forgive my ranting, I just don't get this. Hang tough, Taquito!

I blame Trump.

• 2 weeks later...

It is a sign we need to start moving into solar energy. But the dumb ass Governor is all about oil and making money. Tesla was offering to help via energizing a whole municipality but he was like "Thanks we'll call you". And now he's talking about Natural Gas. <_< Puerto Rico is a bit complicated to energize since our landscape is pretty diverse and we also have two smaller Islands with people living there as well.

• Like 1

Oh good, you're alive.

I would've felt like a total asshole if you had died.

But really, glad to see you're well.

Edited by V-Man339
  • Like 1

I like to record difficult stealth games, and right now you wonderful people are the only ones delivering on that front.

Click here for the crappy channel where that happens.